T W E L V E

A M A Y A

It's been a week since we arrived. Sage has been sending his men to capture Kyle.

He told me that Kyle got away before they caught him and they are not able to find him since they don't know his current location.

I am currently in Sage's room wearing his hoddie and sweatpants. I'm lying on the bed, eating snacks and watching cartoons.

Sage's room

Regular Show will forever be my favorite cartoon

Sage has been very busy ever since we came to Russia. He does manage to spend time with me even if he had a lot on his plate.

I heard a knock on the door."You can come in." I mumbled. The door opened to reveal Sage who was wearing casual clothes.

His dark messy hair draped over his forhead. He's wearing his favorite silver chain and rings.

The black t-shirt showing his perfect broad chest and his tattooed and veiny arms.

And he's wearing grey sweatpants.

Damn.

"Detka my eyes are up here." He said, as he chuckled. I cleared my throat and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Hey." I mumbled."I see you can't get over the view. I mean you can look but damn girl you're looking at me like I'm a whole damn meal." He said, smiling.

"Shut up. I am not looking at you." I denied. He approached me and he sat next me.

"You're drooling over me Detka but I'm not complaining." He smirked.

"Sage stop teasing me." I said hitting him with a pillow."Hey don't do that!" Sage yelled.

"Whatever." I mumbled, he just chuckled."Anyways baby I came back so we can go to the mall to buy you some clothes." He mumbled.

Finally. Don't get me wrong I love to wear his clothes but I miss my dresses and skirts.

"But you do look cute when you're wearing my clothes, especially with your bump." He smiled, rubbing his hand over my huge stomach.

"We can leave right now da?" He asked.
"Yeah we can go." I replied."Good, let me just help you up." He mumbled as he got off the bed to help stand up.

"So you're taking your snacks with you?" He asked, raising his eyebrow as I was holding a packet of doritos."Yes I'm hungry." I pouted.

"Okay Detka how about I get you some food when we come back yes?" He asked.

"You'll definitely get me some food because by the time we come back I'll be hungry and tired." He chuckled at my response.