4

WILL POV

last night was insane. but he has to keep this city safe. so he must be a hero again.

not for him. for the people.

he tried to look for any possible dangers corrupting the city as he swung from building to building in his shiny yellow spider suit.

he glanced over on this one very known street.

Cabbleberry Lane.

It's where all the richest new yorkers had there huge mansions and expensive cars  and big lawns. It was the richest area of the city.

Usually it was also, the safest. Because rich people have huge reputations behind them, so they don't want to ruin it by stealing a car, or robbing a store.

Because also, why would they need to. They have everything a normal person like will could ever dream of.

But what he saw, was something not of a dream, but of a nightmare.

It was a fight. a big fight. On one of the richest streets in the city! How could this even be possible? Will quickly swung over to investigate.

There were 10 grown men. Some had knives. Some had glass they were about to throw. all of them were bleeding and stabbing each other.

"YOU GUYS PROMISED YOU WOULD GIVE  US THE MONEY. WE DID THE JOB. WHERES OUR DAMN MONEY?" One man screamed.

"I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET IT SOON YOU DIDN'T LISTEN." One man said while stabbing another.

Will quickly swung in and fought the men for the knives. those knives needed to be gone so no one would get hurt. 8 men were one the floor, wounded and bloody.

There was only 2 left to stop. He successfully got the weapons out of the mens hands and called the police. He tied them both up.

'Everything is going to be okay' Will thought. By now sirens of the ambulance and police were waking up many people in the street.

Almost all the residents of the huge homes of this street were looking out windows, coming out of doors, or watching from the decks.

The police arrested the two that were not unconscious. The ambulance took the ones that were.

As Will watched the men go into the police car, a familiar voice came from right behind him.

"w-what was that?"

Will slowly turned around to face the raven haired boy from the night before. He couldn't believe that he lived here.

"oh nothing. just a fight."  Will replied.

"how are you so so brave?" The boy asked.

"sometimes I don't want to be. but this city's safety is more important." Will told him.

"cool. my names Mike Wheeler. I would ask you your name but I already know it's Spider-man." He told Will.

what? this guy was mike???

Will stood there, in complete utter shock. It was Mike Wheeler is old childhood ex best friend.

He looked very different then when Will last saw him in Middle School.

"well um bye." Mike said.

"Bye." Will replied as he swung away.

'That fight was stupid. I would forgive him but if i did he would know it's me. and I can't risk my identity for a middle school fight' Will thought to himself.

-

* flashback to the fight*

"it's so stupid. you won't hang out with my just because of some girl." will yelled at mike.

"she's not stupid. it's not my fault you don't like girls!" mike snapped back.

"yes it is." Will told him "you just never realized. your a shitty friend. I wish i never met you" Will said as he biked away.

-
*back in the present*

He swung into his apartment window, crawled into bed and shut his eyes to sleep.

'maybe he's changed?' will thought to himself.
.....

A/n: not rly too interesting but soon it will be more interesting so stay tuned! :D