Ch 6

Hours past and I haven't came out of my room since this morning. My mom has been constantly calling my name, but I never answer. I've waited for Shadow,worried that he might not come. I looked towards my window many times, but never heard a single knock. I sighed and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Shadow where are you..? I thought as I closed my eyes and fell into a light slumber.

After a while, I felt a soft hand upon my face as I opened my eyes, only to be face to face with Shadow. He smiled at me. "Good evening prince I have returned as promised," Shadow said with a smile. I quickly hugged him tightly and smiled happily. " I knew you would return.." I replied. Shadow hugged me back.

"Are you ready to for tonight!" Shadow asked as we both pulled away from the hug.

I nodded and smiled. "Yes," I said. Shadow then turned around and kneeled down. "Then get on.." I blushed but obeyed and got on Shadow's back, holding on tight but not too tight to choke him. Shadow then stood up and walked to the window. "Ready?" Shadow asked as he looked back at me. I nodded again and he smiled, jumping out of the window towards the forest. I closed my eyes quickly and hid from sight. Shadow noticed and chuckled. "Open your eyes my prince...There is no need to be afraid." Shadow soothe into my ears. I opened my eyes and noticed we were on the ground and running towards the village. I smiled happily and looked up, noticing billions of stars shining down upon us along with the moon.

I smiled happily, amazed by the beauty of the night sky. "It's so beautiful out here..." I said softly. Shadow nodded. "Yeah.. It sure is," he replied. I hugged myself closer to Shadow and nuzzles into his neck.

"Thanks for taking me out to see this Shadow.. I appreciate it very much.."

Shadow blushed but smiled sweetly. " sure thing Sonic..O-Oh I mean- uh.." Shadow stuttered. I chuckled. "You can call me Sonic if you want. I don't mind.." I said. Shadow didn't answer but continued to blush a bright pink.