Chapter 1: Going to Gotham

My mother said that me, Jentzen, our older sister Lauren have to move to a small town named Gotham, (She is 14 at the time) New Jersey. Because of my connection to Damian. It starts when we are 17 we can't more than 1 mile from each other because of we do we die. "Abigail sweetheart, are you ready to go?" My mother asked. "Yes mother," I replied. Putting my hoops in my ears to seem like a normal teenage girl. Alright Abi, you will meet Damian for the first time. Well see him for the first time since you where babies understand?" My mother asked. "Yes mother," I said. "Good. Now go," She replied. "Yes mother, " I said walking out of the castle to the boat. "Ready to go little sister?" Lauren asked. "Yes sister. " I answered. Getting on the boat and away from where I was born and raised for 14 years. Goodbye League of Assassins. And hello Gotham City. "Abi, we are going to the batcave," said Lauren. "What's a batcave?" Jentzen asked. "Is not a batcave, it's the batcave. Damian's dad is Batman." I said. "Abigail be nice he was just wondering," Lauren said. "Yes mother," I said rolling my eyes. We get to the batcave. "Bruce," said Lauren. "Lauren," Said Bruce. "Children, this is Bruce Wayne, " Said my sister. "Nice to meet you Mr. Wayne," said Jentzen. "The pleasure is mine, Jentzen. Boys use your manners and introduce yourself." Said Bruce and four boys walked up. " I'm Richard Grayson but everyone calls me Dick." Said Dick. "Are you the oldest?" I asked. "Yes I am the oldest." Dick answered my question. "I'm Jason Todd. But the demon spon calls me Todd. " said a boy with midnight black hair with a white steak in it. "I'm Timothy Drake but you can call me Tim." He said with a wink. I pulled the most discussed face I can muster. Dick busted out laughing "Looks like shes not a fan of you Tim." Dick a said in between laughs.