Chapter 4

Welcome everybody!!! The show will begin soon, so don't worry. I'm glad I could finally update for you guys. You guys wouldn't stop bugging and pestering me about it. I don't mind making you guys wait for the next chapter 'cause, remember, I read a lot of unfinished books on here and I also hate having to wait for a writer to finish a chapter. Or like when they write a really short chapter. Anyways...... see ya at the end,

~OtakuAcademy

~9 A.M. The Next Day~

~Your P.O.V.~

I awoke to Gray trying to shove me awake. "We gotta go if we wanna get a head start and surprise Natsu," he says. I replied with a low groan, signifying that I was awake. "Finally. Hurry up and get dressed." He stayed silent in wait for my response. "The same could be said for you, Gray," Gray had, again, undressed himself without noticing and quickly left to go find his clothes. I should to... It seems that he has also washed my clothes for me. I guess I will thank him later. I quickly get dressed and head to the living room. I sat down on the couch to wait for Gray. A few minutes later, a fully dressed Gray stands in front of me, waiting for me to take his hand. I take it, and he forcefully pulls me up off of the couch. "Let's head out," " I guess you are taking me to Fairy Tail. Am I right?" I knew I was right, I just wanted to see his reaction. His face turned a light pink color and stated," Yeah, sure." He looked as if he was deep in thought. I don't know what he was thinking about, but it must've been serious cause he didn't talk the whole way there. When we arrived, I stopped him from almost running into the front doors. I grabbed onto his shoulder and pulled him back. He looked up and took a few steps back. It was calm there, at Fairy Tail. I asked Gray where their guild master was located, and he just sat down quietly and pointed to the short man who was sitting atop the bar whilst drinking. I walked up to the old man while also attracting some of the most attention I ever have in my entire life. All eyes were one me, except for a certain someone's. I shoed them all away and turned to face their master. "What is it, child?" He asks. I answered him back with a question. "Do you know of the one called Natsu?" "Yes, I do. Why? If you are looking for him, he hasn't gotten here yet." "No, I'm not looking for him. Anyways, I have just have one more question for ya." "Ask away, my friend." "Can I join this guild?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~t~h~i~s~~i~s~~w~e~r~e~~i~t~~e~n~d~s~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, my student, I have left thou with yet another cliffhanger. Sorry, it's really late here so some of my writing might be really sloppy. Anyways, I'm sorry that it is a little shorter and less descriptive but I haven't had any ideas lately so it's been hard to write, but I got it done. I am already working on several new stories, however, they might not get published for some time. So far, as I write this at 8:50 at night, we have 2.77k veiws and 112 votes!!! Ad my first ever fanfic, I wasn't so sure that it would be as good asmy later ones, but now I have my hopes set high for this one, as it is my most veiwed book. Thank you for all of you love and support throughout the journey of this really crap book!!!

See Ya in the next chapter,

-OtakuAcademy, 5/18/15, 8:57