WE ARE GONNA MEET AGAIN

After doing all the chores the three girls lay down on the couch and when their mother spoke something which made them look at her.
Pons: OK girls be ready we are going to korea tomorrow..
Lele: but why mom..
Pons: I am collaborating with my new business partner and we need to stay with them at their house until this business project gets over..
Y/n: hold on mom... Why do we need to stay with your business project partner..
Pons: because..........................
Hannah: because......
Pons: because....
Everyone: because ( curious)
Pons: because I don't know so shut up and pack your things..
( said and went away while the girls looked at her with a werid face)
Y/n: ( sigh) lele please check who is this mom's so called business partner.
Lele nodded and starts something in her computer...
Lele: hmm I found he is the most famous business man in Korea... And for outta world too... He have he have 11 childrens...
Hannah: that many..( shocked)
Lele: hmm actually he had 13 children but one of their children killed her sibling and they disowned her...
Y/n: why does this look like my story...
Lele: because this is your story only... The business partner is none other than mr kim...
Y/n suddenly changed her face into a sad one...
Y/n: I really became famous huh.. ( sad tone)
Lele and Hannah went and hugged y/n..
Hannah: don't worry bish when they will know the truth they will automatically forgive you..
Y/n smiled and hugged them back as it last for 2 mins...
Pons: ( chuckled) I will always protect you three dear... If someone dares to hurt you three... ( evil smirk) I will burn him/her alive... ( said and went away)
Y/n: ( we are going to meet again my dear step famliy) ( smile yet smirk)
Lele: ayee stop with your smirk I know your planning something...
Hannah: this bitch is too much
Pons: come on girls start to pack...
Everyone: OK mom.......