Chapter 8

"Wake up Wake up Wake up" Someone kept tapping Maejin interrupting her from her beautiful dream "shut up" She mumbled but the tapping didn't stop.

Soon it turned bright in the room "Wake up finally" Someone said so she slowly opened her eyes being in pain because of the light. So she closed them again "just 5 more minutes" she groaned and turned around. "No stand up now" Someone sat down on her bed and pulled her up by her arm. "God you look like a ghost" the voice made her look up with a all the hair infront of her face and barely opened eyes "Minho, its you" she fell back on the side and her head landed on his shoulder and soon she was sleeping again.

"Are you serious" he pushed her off so she fell back on the bed "we have a mission to do that's what I wanted to tell you but you don't seem to care anyway so bye" He stood up "what really? Which mission?" She suddenly seemed fully awake "ha ha won't tell you" he closed the door.

"This je-" she whined and threw a pillow at the door "why did you wake me up ugh" she groaned "now I have to stand up just to turn off the light"

-

Maejin almost fell asleep again "Wake up" She kept hearing "ahh Minho because of you I can't sleep now" she stood up and did the usual things in the morning but then she accidentally trapped over Minhos backpack making a few things fall out.

She bowed down to pick them up when she found a picture.

There was a boy standing in a beautiful park having both of his parents on his sides "Minho?" She focused on his face then on two adults. I guess that must be your parents.. but still she wondered why he wasn't with them right now, they seem to get along well with each other and he even brought a picture. But I guess that's none of my business.

She smiled at it seeing Minho happy in the picture he looked around 11 or 12 in it. "I've never seen you smile before" she said but took the picture and placed it back into his backpack.

_

"No!" Minho shouted running over to the guy "I'm okay, get Bang chan and tell him to stop the mission" he mumbled in pain. Minho quickly nodded "wait whats your name?" He asked him.

"Choi Soobin" he answered.

_

Maejin suddenly heard doors opening so she rushed over to the hallway to see them going into another room, she couldn't tell who it was but she definitely saw Bang Chan and Minho.

"What happened?" She asked a guy "someone's hurt" he explained "hurt" she wided her eyes. Did Minho get hurt?

She looked over to the door when suddenly it opened just to reveal

"Minho? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She searched for any wounds "no I'm not" he looked at her confused "ah well okay.. but then who is hurt", "Another one, soobin" he explained slightly irritated.

"Were you worried? Why? We aren't even friends" he looked at her with no emotion which wasn't quite pleasing. The cold look he gave her remembered her of her dad "Don't look at me like that and no I wasn't worried. I was looking for you because if you would've been hurt I finally could have the bathroom to myself" she walked away. "Whatever" He said.

He didn't want to be like that, in fact Maejin was always pushed away by him.

__

Minho and Maejin were already at their rooms when it suddenly knocked, they both looked confused at the door.

"Bang Chan?" Mae jin asked. "How is Soobin? What are we going to do now, we didn't succeed" Minho directly asked him "he is doing good, he'll recover soon, let the rest be my worry first. I'll keep you updating if I think it's necessary. But that's not why I came" he pulled out to small cartons "what's in there?".