Dolos

GIO'S PERSPECTIVE OF THE NIGHT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Star doubted herself, so I reassured her about how she was doing everything perfectly. I could get used to this. Star being affectionate was not a rare thing but this moment was pure and innocent. We spent what seemed like forever chatting about useless things that one would never chat about while being the head of the biggest mafia. Suddenly I heard her stomach growl and she suggested going out to dinner.

I told her I had a few guys tied down in the basement waiting for punishment and there was a fight going on that should be ending soon. She and I went down to the basement and the look on her face as she saw two guys tied up with a ribbon on their heads she smiled. She smiled as if I gave her a pure diamond and silver tennis bracelet. I felt blessed to witness her smile and her eyes light up with mischief, while she examined each man. She picked the strong one for me and the skinny one for herself.

"You men know why you're here right?" 

"N-n-no miss." whimpered the skinny one.

"Let me introduce myself then, I am Bonnie."

"That makes me Clyde dipshits," I spoke keeping my distance. 

To some murder was not attractive and even finding a killer cute was messed up. Here I was in love with a killer. I love Star not because she's The mafia boss, but because she's just like me. She does dark things but for good reason. She doesn't run around killing for fun. She does it to protect defenseless people. She has a whole children's home dedicated to giving foster kids a safe place to grow and live. She kills people that deserve death. She doesn't want a corrupt cop in the building so she pays them to do their job accordingly. She may deal guns and drugs but not to children, She goes above and beyond to make sure children don't get hooked on drugs and forced into a lifestyle they don't want.

"Gio" "Gio" "Gio" She yelled.

"What's Wrong?"

"How should I kill him?"

"He drugged a girl and got caught groping her. I say fingers one by one, then his Cock, and finally slit his throat and let him bleed out."

"Aye aye Captian."

She's insanely beautiful and She never does anything without consulting me. She doesn't do it to get permission but to be open and honest so I know how she truly thinks and what she feels. She's Smart, Trustworthy, Attractive, Reliable, and Independent. I trust her with my life and I would take a bullet for her despite the consequences.

It was finally my turn to kill my target. I walked over and picked up three knives and threw them at him without looking all three landed in vital parts.

"Three Blades. One for each eye, and one for your mini accomplice. Two shots for the two pills you dropped in her cup." I then grabbed my gun from my back pocket and shot him twice in the head.

"You are such a show-off. I need to learn how to not miss even while looking away."

"I'll teach you soon, lets's lock the fight club and go to my car Star."

After completing everything, I got to the car. She was sitting on the bonnet with lust in her eyes. Why can't she look at me the way she looks at my car? I helped her down and opened her car door for her. The car ride was silent. We agreed on Olive garden earlier. So there was nothing to take about. It wasn't an awkward silence it was a peaceful one. I took a glance at her to see she was in deep thought.