Chapter Two

🌌-#————————————🚋———————————#-🌌

I don't want to go to school anymore. Good thing it's a Saturday. Ethan sighed as he got up from his bed, going to his vanity mirror and started brushing his hair. He looked like a mess, he looked kind of crusty. Maybe I'll shower? I look like a rats nest...-  Ethan's mom interrupted his thoughts as she burst into his room, not knocking or anything. Ethan turned to the door and glared at her before turning away, continuing to brush out the knots in his hair. "Ethan, honey...I know your mad at me but-" Ethan's Mom stopped when she noticed his facial expression in the mirror, He looked furious. What a waste of time. She's trying to patch it up, well good luck "Mom"! Ethan scoffed quietly. "Ethan I just wanted to tell you... well, we're moving sweetie..." Ethan's eyes widened as he stopped and dropped the brush. What. Ethan turned to face her and before he could think he glared at her, opening his mouth. "What?!? We just moved here! I haven't even finished unpacking, and we're already moving!?" Ethan's mom moved towards him. "Honey I-" "No! Don't even talk to me! First you haven't told me jack fucking shit about this stupid dimension, and now we're moving!?" "Ethan please-" Ethan grumbled as he turned away. "Go away. I don't want to talk to you." Ethan's mom hesitated before moving back to the door, sighing. "Just...please pack up." She left the room and closed the door. I'm so tired of this! We go somewhere, unpack a little, and then leave. I'm so tired of her bullshit! Ethan growled and stood up furiously. The stool he was sitting on toppled over, making a loud thud as it takes a lot of force to ouch that thing over. Ethan glared at it before picking up a change of clothes and put them on. He then grabbed his finishing hoodie and slipped it on. "Ethan deary!" His mother yelled from down the stairs. Great. The hell does she want now? To rub it in my face? Ethan grabbed his shoes and put them on. I'll just leave. I'll go to the store or something. He walked down the stairs and glared at his mother. "What." He said, quite pissed as is. "W-well, Nicholas is here-! I thought you'd want to hang out with him...?" Ethan didn't notice as he looked at the open door, Nicholas was standing in the frame. He waved and smiled slightly.  Ethan grinned while walking to the door, grabbing his arm and walking out. "Cool bye." He shut the door behind them as Nick looked at him in a confused manner. "Ethan, are you okay? You seemed kind of mad at your mom..." Nick frowned lightly. "Yeah, Totally, we're tooootally not moving again. Even though we just, fucking, GOT HERE." Nicholas' eyes widened. "Oh...Will you still be able to visit?" "I don't fucking know!?" Ethan frowned and narrowed his eyes. Nicholas hesitated before hugging him. "Calm down, Ethan. It'll be okay! Remember you can still visit the train, and I'll be there every night!" Ethan grumbled. "Ok...Let's just go somewhere..." Nick let go and smiled sweetly before they both started walking. Nick looked at Ethan's hand before hesitantly reaching for it. "So.." Nick quickly pulled his hand away, looking at Ethan's eyes. "Where are we going?" Ethan asked, looking at Nick directly in his eyes. "Well, where would you like to go?" Ethan glared at him, Giving him a look of: Shut the fuck up and take me somewhere. So, Nick did. He took him to a local Arcade, the name of "Funland Arcade". A stupid name, really. "Will here be fine, Ethan?" He hesitantly nodded, still pissed as fuck.

🌌-#————————————🚋———————————#-🌌

          They waltzed right in the Arcade, Lights were blaring everywhere. Blinding, really.