2.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door. I open and see Brady, Becca, and Maddie. I smile at them, get my coffee from Brady and tell Becca and Maddie that they can put their bags wherever. Once Brady left, we started getting ready for the premier.

"So... when are you finally gonna admit to yourself that you are deeply in love with Mason?" Maddie wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Pardon me?" I say out of shock.

"Oh come on, everyone knows that y'all like each other." Becca rolls her eyes. I shake it off and continue getting ready as we listen to our playlist. About 30 minutes later I get a text from Mason.

mason :): Hey so me and the guys are ready but considering how long it takes my sister to get ready in the morning I'm assuming you're not done yet right?

y/n: you would be correct mr. thames 😼

mason :): I knew it. Well we have a bunch of time so we'll probably just stay here and play video games or something until you're ready :).

y/n: ok, we'll try and be as fast as we can. also, speaking of brooke pls tell her how much I miss her 😩.

mason :): wow. i never get messages like this when we're apart.
mason :): also you literally have her number why don't you just tell her yourself? 😑

y/n: yk I always miss you mason <3 🤭

mason :): 🫣 thank you for that.
mason :): but on a real note I will tell her.

y/n: thank you 🙏

"y/n!" I heard Becca yell trying to get my attention. I look at her confused as he asks me what I was doing. I suddenly feel someone take my phone.

"Awwww she's texting Masonnn." Maddie says in a sing-song voice. I laugh at their antics and take my phone back.

"We were just talking about getting ready so you guys can calm down." I sigh. They both mmhm me and go back to getting ready.