The Beginning

Unimaginable beauty bestowed upon thee who have craved such looks of heaven. Far away from a touchable reality, two angels were made. Blessed but cursed with perfect looks, combined with regeneration. For a man will kill a woman to consume her beauty, as for another woman would kill a woman because of her beauty. 

                     Two women, Karra and Mythis, were made. Perfect beauty equally split between them, they had the world wrapped around their fingers. 

Karra, 5'10, brown eyes as beautiful as the setting sun. Her hair as soft and smooth as a pearl. The different shades of blonde perfectly complement each other, as her golden locks always fall into the perfect places with ease. Pulling off any look possible, with everything automatically falling into the right place. She was a "jigsaw beauty" as many would say, everything falling into place like a puzzle. Her words were hypnotizing, any man or woman would be under her spell within a heartbeat. Her aura seemed almost holy, and her skin glowed in any light and shined in any darkness. Her lips the perfect pink and as soft as a bird's feather. 

Mythis, 5'6, brown eyes as dark as a sinner's heart. A golden hue glazing her pupils. Her heart as pure as gold, and her skin was the perfect pale. Flesh as soft as a winter's snow. Words so hypnotizing and eyes equally as seductive. Her voice was angelic, soft and smooth. Crafted perfectly from the gods above, everyone said she was heaven sent. Her elegant locks of hair struck anyone who dared to touch them. The curls would sing sweet lullabies to the lucky fingers that stroked them. Giving sugary and tender kisses to the hand that caressed the roots.

Karra and Mythis were both close best friends. Conquering the world with ease. Although, they never knew the consequences for their actions. Many said they both had hearts even more pure than an angel, but both girls knew deep down they were far from that. Man-eaters, selfish, greedy and evil women they were. Their beauty covered up their actions easily. They would use their hypnotizing words to get away scot-free. 

Two girls, one Earth. Together, they set each others hearts ablaze as they laughed at the burning sanity of those who encountered them. Looking at those with fake-pity as they tortured the minds of the innocent and undeserving. 

                                                                           Abstractuality