ℭ𝔥. 4 - 𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶 𝔱𝔬 ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔭

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

ℭ𝔥. 4 - 𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶 𝔱𝔬 ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔭

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

The sounds of techno music and eight pairs of feet thundering on treadmills fill the room. It was spacious with nice open windows that let natural light fill up the room. The Sparrows all wore work-out fits and jogged on the treadmill right next to each other. With Eight on the far left and Christopher on the far right, who was floating in the air in circles appearing to being jogging. I guess nothing stops him from doing normal things.

"Big one is strong but slow, possibly stupid." Marcus classified while jogging. "Some sort of-- simian hybrid."

"Who took the little jumpy guy?" Salone questioned.

With her head ahead, "I did." She didn't know what other context to add than her theories of the boy. But Jayme joked before the girl could add more into the air.

"Just gave him a spanking and sent him to school." Alphonso held up his fist for a bump and she bumped it.

Christopher speaks, random noises emitting from him into the air. "The skinny one is their weak link." Fei sums up Chris's context.

"Unless hiding behind couches shouting, 'where's my daddy?'" Ben's voice rose an octave before returning to normal, "is his superpower." Eight chuckled lightly under her breath. A beeps comes from his treadmill as Ben stops it, walking on it as it slows to a stop. "Enough post-gaming. They disrespected us, Marcus. We need to be out there finding these freaks and taking 'em out."

"Oh, you mean like this?" Marcus clicks start to a video on the screen Infront of them, it was of that woman throwing them back with her power. Number One descended off his treadmill and stopped Infront of the screen facing the rest off them, as the all stopped their jogging. "Can someone explain how you got your asses handed to you in thirty seconds?

"Do you have any idea what this would do to our reputation if anyone had seen that?" He rose his voice. The Sparrows all either looked Infront of them or at Marcus, some in disappointment and others in irritation. "I mean, we haven't faced decent enemies for years. This could be good for us." Taking a step closer.

Eight looked at the ground and back at Marcus, in disbelief that he would jeopardize this team- whatever they are, into another fight with the Umbrella's when they are just as equal to them. Those Umbrella's aren't just going down like all those other criminals. Even more to cause a scene to the public, as the rest of the Sparrows want to keep their stature.

"Good for business." He added. "But only if we're smart with our next move."

"Is it really smart to go after them?" Everyone looked at her in confusion to what she proposed. "They are just as equivalent to us with their abilities, is it really worth it to cause more drama?"

"We need a plan, whether it be an attack or not." Marcus stated.

Before she could move her point further, their father decided to join them. He perfectly strides into the room and stood with perfect posture. "You summoned, Number One?"

Marcus pointed to the chair behind the old man. "Sit." And sit, he did. It was actually pretty sad how thirty year old control an sixty year old man. "You spent time with these people. What's your assessment?"

"Unimpressive. Neanderthals on a day pass. Cried too much and showered too little. The only thing they lacked more than grit was any regard for one another." The old man took no time slandering the Umbrella's.

"No loyalty." Ben implied, playing with something in his hands. "We can use that."

Marcus gave little nod. "Good. Give a full report to Christopher." He ordered Dad.