0.9

hazel's pov

we stumbled into the bedroom, lips still attached. he ripped my shirt off with unbelievable strength. i pulled away for a moment and looked into his eyes. he looked alive. full of hunger, i smashed my lips onto his again. he pushed me onto the bed, undoing my jeans agonisingly slowly, looking up at me with the biggest smirk on his face. i just wanted him inside me already. "p-please" i whimpered. "please what?" he smirked, rubbing my nipple through my very thin bra every so slightly with his free hand. the room was now filled with quiet whimpers and breathlessness. "use your words baby" austin said seductively. "please d-do something." i moaned.

"good girl."

he undid my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. "so fucking gorgeous" he growled as he lightly kissed my inner thighs, slowly getting closer and closer to my panties. i let out a couple stifled moans, trying not to be too loud. i had no idea why i was this moaning mess all of a sudden. he hadn't even touched me properly and yet i was soaking wet and moaning as if he was already inside of me.

"don't hold it in darling, i want to hear you." he squeezed my thighs. i finally let out my whimpers and threw my head back as he massaged my breasts outside of my bra and fiddled with the waistband of my panties. "such a good girl hazel." he said softly, edging his head closer in between my legs. he finally dragged my panties down my thighs and threw them to the floor, licking his lips. i instinctively closed my legs. i was always really insecure and felt vulnerable in this postion. austin stood up and came closer to my face, his hands still on my thighs. he started kissing my neck softly, leaving wet kisses all over my chest. he whispered in my ear "your beautiful hazel." he spoke, looking into my eyes. "you don't need to hide anything, your gorgeous." as he was speaking i was unaware that i was opening my legs again and lifting my hips up to meet his hands. "good girl hazel." he spoke looking into my eyes, then slowly down to my stomach.

he returned to his original place and started to rub my clit with his thumb. i gasped laying back down. he was looking up at me, at my reactions the whole time. enjoying how he could make me moan uncontrollably. "so wet hazel." he said as he used two fingers to rub up my slit. "who made you this wet?" he said.

"y-you YOU did austin." i said quickly.

"good girl. such a good girl" he then brought his face up to meet mine but his fingers were still stroking me. we were face to face. i grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face closer to meet my lips. he started rubbing my clit faster and faster while we were kissing until he added a finger inside me. i gasped as he did so, i could feel him smirk against my lips. "austin fuck-" i moaned as he undid my bra perfectly with one hand. he threw the bra on the floor and stopped to look at me. "your so fucking hot hazel." he said adding another finger and grabbing my breast with his other hand. i let out a pornographic moan, throwing my head back against the headboard.

"has anyone ever made you cum hazel?" he asked lustfully, kissing my neck. "mhm?" he hums. i just keep moaning and moaning moving my face to the side, giving him more access. he grabs my neck forcefully. "answer me sweetheart." he says.

i shyly look down. "no. no one but myself" i say quietly. he smirks and adds another finger. "well we're just gonna have to change that aren't we?" he uses his free hand to rub my clit and brings his face back down to my heat. he peppers kisses all over my pussy and then licks a long stripe of his tongue on my slit. at this point, he has three fingers inside of me, another finger rubbing my clit and his tongue licking through my folds so perfectly, i could just cum right there.

i feel a sort of familiar feeling in my stomach and moan "i'm- i'm gonna- i'm gonna c-."

"come for me baby, come all over my fingers." he says going faster and faster, reaching my g-spot. "fuck austin, uhhhh" i come over his fingers. "good girl hazel, such a good girl for me." he brings them up to his mouth and licks up every drop. i think i could have an orgasm just by just looking at him.

my mouth is wide open and i have a shocked expression on my face as austin has been the only guy that has ever made me orgasm. he stood up and brought his face down to kiss me. i could feel his hard cock through his jeans on my leg. "you- you just made me cu" i was cut off by the sound of the front door slamming so hard. austin and i both looked in the direction of the bedroom door. luckily austin had locked it so whoever came in couldn't walk in on us. i jumped off the bed and grabbed all my clothes. i ran into austin's en- suite and locked the door, allowing austin to unlock his bedroom door. i could only hear muffled voices but i think it was a males voice. he sounded angry and agitated. i put all my clothes on and realised i had forgotten my bra in his bedroom. ughh. this shirt was so see-through and tight. oh well, whoever it was at the front door would get a treat!

i decided to step out of the bathroom quietly to go and try to grab my bra discreetly. i secured the package and held my ear up to the door to see if i could listen.

"y*u ***ki*g a*s*ole! wh**e i* sh*?!"

i couldn't hear much put the guy sounded really mad. i shoved my bra into my pocket and opened the door slowly to find austin looking freaked out and a terrifyingly familiar face.

landon.

authors note:

dah dah duhhhh!! why is it always landon?! can he kindly fuck off. anyway i really wanna know what you guys think of the book so far so please vote! i hope you enjoyed this chapter 😏.