2

Onika

I was feeding my son; papa bear when my phone buzzed. I hurried and grabbed it because I thought it was his daddy; Kenny.

But, of course it wasn't. It was just an Instagram notification. Rolling my eyes, I opened the apps and went to the notification center.

It was a post reminder about "Beyoncé", she posted something. Rolling my eyes, yet again, I clicked the video anyway.

She worked with kids and the thumbnail was about them. And, I had one.

It was a reel, about baby's, obviously. She said something about newborns and I looked down at mine.

She said if a baby's hands are in fist, they're hungry, and when they're relaxed; they're full. I actually didn't know that.

Looking down at Papa's hands, they were relaxed. I raised my eyebrows and slowly moved him away from my breast. He didn't start crying and I sighed. Usually when he's still hungry and I do that, he starts crying.

I smiled and liked Beyoncé's video. Now I remember why I follow her. She was the one that told me about that magical stroller that has a built in diaper bag.

I was about to put my phone down when she texted me. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. I don't like her, she's mean and left me on seen because I said I have a kid.

That's rude.

And proves she was lying about not texting me just to fuck. She texted me again, and again, and again, so I just opened it. The buzzing was annoying papa.

Beyoncé: You like my post bae?

Beyoncé: if you want me just say that

Beyoncé: Anyhoe why

Beyoncé: wyd*

Seen

I didn't really want to talk to her. Like I said, she's fucking mean.

Beyoncé: seen? Bffr

: We're not friends. You're mean.

: And an asshole.

Beyoncé: how?

Beyoncé: I didn't even do anything unless you mean the jokes abt u wanting me 😭

: No

: You left me on seen yesterday because I told you I have a baby.

Beyoncé: what? No I didn't

Beyoncé: I got distracted sorry

Seen

She's a liar. Mean, and a liar. I used to say that all the time before I had a baby.

Beyoncé: mmcht quit leaving me on seen

Beyoncé: did the video help you at least?

: Yeah I finally can lay him down and measure my pump time

: Thanks

Beyoncé: you're welcome ma

: Stop

: And we're still not friends. I have a BOYFRIEND.

Beyoncé: girl fuck your boyfriend 😭☝🏾

: I do

Now I'm lying. We haven't had sex since I had Papa.

: He will kill you too.

: My man has guns.

Beyoncé: liar, and even if he do, idc