Joe Burrow

For joeyschick

Im sorry this is short girly!! 

(Y/N's POV)

Me and Joe burrow have been going out for awhile and I'm starting to wonder if he even really likes me. We have went out a couple times and I really like him. Tonight we are going out to dinner again and he is picking me up at 6. Currently it is 4. 

"I should probably start getting ready" I thought to myself. 

Joey told me the dress code was fancy but he wouldn't tell me where we are going. I decided on a nice red dress that stopped a little below my knees. I did my hair up in a nice bun and did some makeup as well. 

Once I was satisfied with how I looked I took a mirror selfie and sat on the couch waiting for Joe to come and get me. 

About 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was joe! I grabbed all my things and walked over to open the door. 

There joe stood looking hot as ever in his nice suit. I can't get over how good this man always looks. 

"Hey Y/N!" Joe said with a huge smile. 

"Hey Joey" I hugged him and kissed his cheek. 

"You ready to go?" 

"Yes I am!" We walked out to his car and he opened the door for me like the gentleman he is. "Thank you Joe" 

We got in the car and he started to drive. We started talking about random things like how practice was that day and other stuff like that. 

When we got there I saw we were at a really nice restaurant in downtown Cincinnati. 

"I can't believe you brought me here Joe! This place is like Hella expensive." 

"Only the best for you, darling" he said with a wink as he came around the car and opened the door for me. 

We went inside and got seated pretty quickly because he got a reservation a while ago. We ordered our food and that's when Joe cleared his throat and I knew the conversation was going to get more serious. 

"So.. I know we have been going out for awhile and to be honest I really like you" he looked nervous all of a sudden and looked down at his hands before looking back up at me in my eyes. " I have been wanting to ask you for awhile if you would be my girlfriend?" Tears started forming in my eyes now that I know he feels the same way about me as I feel about him. 

"Of course I will Joe! I have liked you for awhile now but I was too nervous to say anything"

He grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. 

"I'm happy I get to call you mine now." Joe said softly leaning in to move a piece of hair out of my face. 

"Me too" I slowly leaned our forheads together. 

And ever since that day... Joe Burrow was mine and I was his. 

A/N: I hope you like this!! My first imagine of the new year! Hopefully I can get more into writing now! Look for more updates soon! Thank you for reading and I love you all! ❤️