Chubby Love💜

Sana POV:

It was a chill cilmate in Chennai.... Were everyone like to sleep for sometime after switching off the alarm.... But I have 24 hrs alarm which always follows me..... My Mom.... Who is shouting from kitchen to wake up me... Since it is getting late for my gym....

Mom: Sana.... Eluthiri di.... Gym ku ponum la.... Time aguthu paru........

Mom mummers: Iva kuda Daily itheyy velaiya pochu.... Ithuvee engana sapadu poduraga sona motha ala eluthu oduvaa.... Eruma... Ipo paru epdi paduthu thoogura nu...

Sa: Yes, I am Sana 24years cubby and chripy girl... Na oru fun loving girl... Ena suthi irukavaga epavum happy ya irukanum nu asa padura oru ponnu.... Enaku ipo kalyana vayasu dhan vanthuduchu nu en amma enna gym laa sethu vitu irukagaa..... Maplaa gunda irutha odi poiduvan nu soli.... 1 year premium nu 10 aairam kati sethu vitagaa....😒😒... Ipo antha kasu vena poga kudathu nu enoda azhagana thookatha epdi keduthu vetu gym poga thoorathuragaa😣..

But no worries.... Gym laa kuda oru entertainment iruku nambhaluku.... Yaru nu anga poi soluren vanga... Mothalaa enga amma kita iruthu escape agalam...

Sana gets up from bed and went to washroom and did her morning routines... She get ready in her gym suit and went to gym..... She was doing some warm up as per her trainer instructions.... But suddenly she felt every girls eye sight falls on the main door.... She smirked and continue her warm up since she knows the reason.....

Sa: Na sonale..... Antha entertainment ivan dhan...... Athavuthu... Panam iruku nu ore karanathukagaa body fit ahh iruthum gym vara oru set of boys laa ivan oruthen.... 6 feet tall.... Well built muscular body... Handsome ana payan..... surukama solanum na... Girls oda crush material.... But oru fun fact ena theriyuma.... Enaku avan peru kuda theriyathu..... Ana intha gym laa iruka ela ponnuga kannum avan mela dhan irukum..... But avan kannu ore oru ponnu mela dhan irukum.... Tanvi... I think he have some feelings for her.... Payan pakura parvaiyee seri ila...

Next day:

Sana gets up and went to washroom for her daily routine and went to gym without knowing the truth that her life is going to change from that day....

Sana completed her workout and about to leave from gym but stopped in her track when she heard a voice from behind.... She turn and saw a person from that handsome boy's gang called her.... She went near him... But the next thing he said made her eyes go wide...

Sa: Hi.... I am Sana....

Ra: Hi..... I am Raghu..... Unga kita onu solanum...

Sa: Ena solanum...

Ra: Athu.... Athu vanthu.... I Love.....

Sa: Haan....

Raghu gets panicked immediately and pointed towards the handsome boy and said...

Ra: He loves you Sana......

Sana eyes goes wide after hearing his words.....She looked at him with confusion.... Were the handsome guy and Sana had a perfect eyelock... But she composed herself and gave death glare to him as well as Ragu and said...

Sa: Dai... Ne ena avanuku mouthpiece ahh...... Avanuku love irutha avan vanthu solatum.... Ne en da nadulaa.... Postman vela pakura...

Saying she was about to move from there.... But the handsome boy who heard her words smiled and get impressed by her boldness.... He ran behind and pulled her inside a equipment room by holding her wrist and locked her between wall and his hands....

Sana heart beats fastly due to his sudden action.... But they both had a perfect eyelock for sometime and their trance was broken by Sana....

Sa: Heyy..... Un peru ena...