✒ Gorgeous ☼

• • •

Hello M,

          A writer paints a picture through their words. A painter makes you feel life through their artworks. A musician brings out a new life through their music.

          If you're not either of those three, then how were you able to show me a totally different universe in a matter of minutes?

          You're seated on the driver's seat of the caravan you had prepared for our travels. I can hear your heartening laugh echo in every corner of my mind. Your contagious smile is one of the beautiful things I see on the road.

          We'll start our tour around Europe today. We'll get to know different people, places and cultures, and I am excited. Especially since it's being matched with the gentle breeze of air that seems to be playing with my hair. The smell of the ocean beside the road is embracing my skin, consuming my senses, yet above it all, I feel you. I feel your presence the most– it is both calming and soul-stirring. The only beautiful kind of irony I willingly welcome.

          It felt so real.

          It felt like I was pulled into that exact moment when you were laying down your thoughts with me. I only asked you what your plans would be, or what's waiting for you next, and this is what you gave me: a peek into my life in a different universe.

          How were you able to do that? Your mind and words are equally mesmerising. It brings a different glow in you.

          In that exact moment that you've shared those things with me, your soul has looked so gorgeous. And I have never been amazed.

          Thank you for writing those words, for painting the picture and for making me feel the sound of it all. I hope you stick around for a long time, M.

          I really do.

Beaming,
Nadie

• • •