Returned

This is going to be along one >__<

Name: Athena Drag

Age: 17 years old

Status: S-Class mage and Dragon Slayer (Fire Dragon)

Hair: Long violet reddish hair that reach down to a little just past your knees

Eyes: Pale fuchsia

Nickname: Athe (By Makarov and Natsu)

Your nick name for Natsu: Natsie

Weapons: Daggers strapped to both your thighs, and a katana that you carry in your hand

Appearance: You have long violet red hair that goes just a little past your knees. You're extremely beautiful with pale fuchsia colored eyes that sparkle in the sunlight. You wear a tight red midriff t-shirt that shows off your curvaceous body. The back of your shirt dips low showing off your back. You have a tight navy blue skirt that stops at the middle of your thighs. Down the length of your back there are scratch marks. There are also scratch marks starting form the left side of you neck extending down over your chest over your breast and stops just below your bust.

"HEY WATCH OUT!!!" I screamed as I was plummeting down form the tall building.

"Huh?? What?" Slam.

'Ouch! that hurt.' I thought squeezing my eyes shut. 'Wait I fell on someone.' My body was sprawled up against someone, my hands were gripping their arms. Very well built arms I might add. This is a man. My face was sandwiched to his rock hard chest. 'Who ever this man is he works out a lot.' Slowly I lifted. 'Wait this scent. It's familiar.' Slowly opening my eyes, I was starting at his chest. Slowly I lifted my gaze, the first thing I saw the pink hair. 'I know that hair. It's the hair of the person I have been looking for. That's why his sent is so familiar.'

"Na-na-Natsu?" I spoke excitement over coming me. "Ouch lady that hurt!" Natsu huffed from under me. His eyes open, widened, and a deep red blush washed over his face. "Huh?" Looking down I saw what he was blushing about. My hugely endowed chest was pressed flush against his. My cleavage was rather visible to him which is why hey was laying there; face flushed red, nose bleeding, and possibly unconscious. Realizing the position we were in I bolted up. "Oh I'am sorry." I spoke sheepishly rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment. I was still sitting straddling his waist. 'I gotta get up.'