First Chapter: Trials, Smugglers, Affairs, Mothers, Scares

*??? POV*

My brain wandered from reality I was in the middle of a trial as the potential future King of L'manburg it's required I learn how to rule justly so I watch as my father King Phillip or Phil decide the fate of the suspected criminals and figure out what is to be the outcome. Today we are looking at a wanted criminal who has been known far and wide to be a smuggler this on a normal day would be easy but my brother Prince Wilbur was chosen by our father to be his defender. My father chose him to test his people skills to find evidence and his brain since he must tread carefully with his wording, facial expressions, and body language.

I won't have to do the same because Prince Wilbur must prove he is worthy of the title Crown Prince again. He lost his title last year because he was found dating a sought-after pirate at the time Sally Co-Captain of the Wander. If he passes our father's test he will regain his title. Originally the title was meant to be our other brother Prince Technoblades however he made a deal with our father that so long as he brought victory to the kingdom he could lead our finest army.

So the title was passed to Prince Wilbur and might be permanently passed to me. This isn't Prince Wilbur's first test, this was his second. His first test was to accompany a prince from a nearby kingdom however they got too close and well he went further than he had with Sally. Father was mad that he slept with another prince when he was to marry some other prince named Prince Schlatt from Manburg our sister kingdom. After that stunt, Queen Kirstin had to bargain with father to give Prince Wilbur one last chance.

As I was thinking about the whole situation I noticed something from the corner of my eye it was Prince Wilbur with a hand on the Smugglers thigh. Unluckily, I was shaken from my thoughts thanks to a voice.

"King Phillip if you don't mind me interrupting the trial I would like to mention something I noticed," a citizen asked my father. 

"If you notice anything during the trials you don't need to ask my permission to point it out," Father kindly responded. 

My heart skipped a beat was Prince Wilbur done for? Had he been seen? What was father going to do when he finds out?

"You have the wrong smuggler your highness," the voice softly responded.

Everyone stared in worry toward the smuggler. Just then the doors to the room flew open.

"KING PHILLIP, PRINCE WILBUR, AND YOUNG PRINCE THOMAS! IT'S ABOUT QUEEN KIRSTIN YOU MUST COME TO HER CHAMBERS!" Maiden and baker Niki yelled.

All three of us jump out our chairs and rush to mothers chamber along with Niki. We get to the doors when Niki holds Prince Wilbur and I back from entering. Father rushes in the room and ten minutes pass before he returns to us with a small smile. "Sons your mother is," father took a breath before continuing. "Okay she just saw something in her dreams that worried her when she woke up she had a panic attack about it."

Both Prince Wilbur and I sigh in relief our mother was okay.

*Prince Thomas POV*

End of chapter

Authors note: Wanted to do and SBI royal AU where I can just mess around. Maybe drop some scares you know without killing Mumza. Most fics forget her or kill her. Anyways I will update from time to time. Until then who do you think is the smuggler and do you think the smuggler that was caught is the real or fake? Also what do you think was Mumza's dream about?