Songs Added To Soundtrack/Chapter One: Proclamation and Small Moment

Voicemail by Fifth Harmony

Black Magic by Little Mix

Caught Up by Usher

You & I by One Direction

Second Best by Alli Fitz

Rewrite the Stars by Zac Efron & Zendaya  

Things Aren't Always What They Seem by Keke Palmer and Max Schneider

Night Changes by One Direction

No Way by Fifth Harmony

Scream by Zac Efron

It's Over by The Cheetah Girls

No Strings Attached by NSYNC

(More will come later on in the book) 

Chapter One Starts Now:

Leo's POV:

I'm currently sitting down eating a apple while my siblings are getting their measurements for the coronation in a few days. I already have gotten mine two hours ago so I'm watching them while laughing because they keep moving.

Oh! Where are my manners? I forgot to tell you who we are. My name is Leo and those are my older brother and sister, Ben and Bella. We're the kids of the king and queen. Beauty and the Beast. Long story short, my siblings are going to be the next king and queen while I'll be the royal adviser. Good because I don't want to be king. At all.

Anyways, we were all trying to think of a idea for our first royal proclamation and then I got it. I decided that four kids from the Isle of the Lost should live here and go to school here as well. We already picked the four with me choosing two each. The four we choose were- Oh! Well our parents are walking in. I'll tell you in a minute.

"How is it possible that you two are gonna be crowned king and queen next?", our dad says as they walk up to us. "You're just babies! And don't think we forgot about our little royal adviser as well!" He rubs my head and I laugh.

Our mom looks at him and says, "They're all turning 16, dear."

"Hey, Pops.", my older brother said to him

Our dad says, "Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned king and queen. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

I roll my eyes and ask, "Didn't you marry Mom when you were 28?"

He smirks at me and says, "It was either her or a teapot."

He winks at us and we all let out a small laugh while our mom rolls her eyes and he said he was kidding.

"Mom, Dad.", Ben started to say.

I let out a laugh because the tailor shook his head and basically told him not to move.

Bella continues his sentence and says, "We all chosen our first official proclamation."

I get up and say, "We decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon."

Our parents were shocked and Mom dropped the jacket she was holding.

Ben walked up to them and say, "Every time we look out to the island, we feel like they've been abandoned."

Our dad didn't want to agree and asked him, "The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?"

Bella and I nod at each other and we both walk up to him and she says, "We start out with a few at first, only ones who need our help the most. We already chosen them."