Chapter 1- all alone with him

Zoe's p.o.v.

"Don't for get to take the anabiotics twice a day to get over that ear infection, miss. annabeth." I said as I lead annabeth out of the exam room.
"Thank you, dr. Zoe." Annabeth said in her cheerful voice and as walked out the door. I walked back to my desk to examine some files or Harley's old patients.

"Well. Well. Well. Looks like mrs. kinsella had a busy day. Didn't she?" I looked up from my desk to see wade standing there in front of my desk.

"Why yes I did. And matter a fact, I took the weekend off to spend it with you and Alex." I said setting down some files and going to wrap my arms around his neck.
"What about your patients?" Wade said giving me a concern look.
"Brick will take care of them for me." I said as I pecked him in his lips.
I turned around back towards my desk.. then I felt strong muscular arms around my waist.
"You and me are getting out of this town this weekend. And don't worry, Lavon and lemon will look after Alex." He whispered quite enough so only I could hear.

"Sounds like fun." I answered just as a knock on the double doors. Brick. I thought to myself.
"Come in." I said just as brick came in. "Just to clarify, I'm getting the practice until you and mr. Kinsella get back." Brick said in his black dress pants, blue dress shirt and doctors coat on.
"Yes. If any of my patients needs me then give me a call or tell them I'll see them on Monday." I barked. Brick nodded and shut the door.
Wade pressed his face into my boobs. I laughed in response.
"Wade, baby, not now nor here. Did u pack my things too?" I laughed as I lifted wades face from my chest to meet mine.
"Yes. It's already in the car. Btw, I snuck something in there just in case." Wade whispered the last part to me as if he didn't want anyone figuring out what it was.
"Okay. Ready?" I said as I grabbed my purse, my laptop and my iPhone from my desk. Wade nodded and we headed out the door.
Today was the normal bluebell weather, aka, sunny with a light breeze. I walked towards the passenger side of the car just as wade opened it. I got into the car and put my seat belt on. wade shut the door and came around to the drivers side. He got in and started the car. then buckled himself in.

"Where are we staying?" I questioned as the car started moving.

"The hotel here in bluebell. I forgot the name." Wade answered as he drove towards the hotel.
I smiled. Typical wade.

Once we got there wade checked us in and we got our things. I was kinda of surprised to see what wade put in my suit case for me. Lingerie. Of course. I smiled as wade got out two wine glasses and opened up the bottle of wine. I waatched wade pour wine into the two champaign glasses. I picked mine up as so did he.

"To our first and official honeymoon. And to the wonderful girl I married on the night she gave birth to our first born child." Wade said and then we knocked our glasses together and said "cheers."
An hour later, I was in the bathroom getting ready. It was already dark outside. I put on the black lace bra with matching lace thongs. I made sure I smelled good. When I came out. The lights were turned down low and candles were lit. Then I saw wade in his boxer shorts on the bed shirtless waiting for me.

"I've been waiting for you baby." Wade said looking at me and smiling. I couldn't help it but laugh a little at his cheesy remark. I climbed on top of him but then he pulled me down and then next thing I knew, we're both were kissing in a rhythm. Then we went into the "woo hoo" for the rest of the night until we both got tired and fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Tell me what you think about this story. Obviously I love wade and Zoe from hart of Dixie and the had their last season which was season4. Yes I know it makes me sad too. But at least we can write about the future between Zoe and wade and the rest of bluebell. Personally I love the show because I love the people and bluebell. I wish I had the kind of connection with my town...although I don't live in a small town. I would do anything to live in bluebell. It's my favorite out of all towns. Tell me who are your favorite couples from TV show series- hart of Dixie. personally I like lavon and lemon together as do I also like Zoe and wade.~coco