Chapter 1: A devil is born

"There she is!" The she cat smiled. "I thought she would look different" A kit beside the medicine dens nest said, looking at the newborn kit. "Tiger, be nice to your newborn sister" The she cat, LeafPelt, said as she flicked her tail. She leaned down to clean the new kit. "What should we name her?" TigerKit looked up at her mother. "Her name will be HazelKit" She smiled. "Hazel? Well ok, it's your kit" Tiger shrugged. "Crow! She's born!" LeafPelt called for her mate, CrowFur. The large Main Coon came rushing into the den. "Where?!" He appeared from beside a bush. His eyes widened when he saw the kit. His kit. He walked up to her and laid down. "Her names Hazel, dad." Tiger said, ignoring her new sister and instead playing with some moss. "Hazel..." Crow smiled. "Welcome to the world Hazel" Crow licked her head. He nuzzled LeafPelt and picked up Tiger. "Where are we going?" Tiger asked as she dropped the moss. "You need to let your siblings see her" Crow put her outside the den. "But I wanna play with her!!" Tiger pouted. Her 2 other siblings, DeathKit and StickKit, excitedly ran into the den. "My new sister is born!!" Stick jumped over to her. "Hazel, right?" Death looked up to his mother. "Mhm" she nodded. "Wow! My new sister!" Stick nuzzled her. "Why is she sleeping?" He asked. Leaf chuckled, "she's not sleeping. Kits can't open they're eyes when they're born, love." Leaf rubbed Sticks head. "Ohhhhh" Stick looked back to Hazel. Death laid down to observe her.

<1 moon later>

"HAZEL!!" Tiger ran after Hazel as she dashed through the clan while laughing. "GET HER!" Stick said after tripping over a rock. Death lunged forward and hit the ground. "Get her Tiger!!!!" Death said as he got up. "You'll never catch me!" Hazel teased her siblings. "Woah!" Hazel suddenly ran into a tree. "Gotcha now!" Tiger stood above her. "Now I shall eat you!" Tiger pretended to eat her as Hazel laughed uncontrollably. "NOO!! DONT EAT ME!! HAHAHA- N-NO! HAHAHA!! STOPP!! HAHAHA!" Hazel attempted to kick Tiger off. "Alright come on my loves, it's time for lunch" they're mother picked them up. "Awwww, Just 5 more minutes!" Tiger whined. "No, you already asked for 5 more minutes" Leaf sighed. "Hmph!" Tiger put her ears down. Leaf put them down to eat they're prey.

<5 moons later>

"Todays the day!" They're father said with a huge smile on his face. "My kits are growing up! I'm so excited!"
"Dad, calm down" Hazel chuckled.
"I can't! You all become an apprentice today!"