0 : Another life time

Copyright © 2022 by I.V All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof , may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including Photocopying, recording, or by any odor nation storage and retrieval system without permission from the author.

This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actually persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Made in the United States of America

DESCRIPTION

"I'm done"

I stared blankly at the dark sky, taking a deep, cold breath. It was the first time I said it out loud and meant it. I could finally see the stars for the first time in weeks, it was as if the universe sympathized and clouded up in response to my thundering chest. "I am tired of trying to get your attention, I can't continue forcing this relationship anymore. Because that's what it is, isn't it? Forced. Forced on my part because you don't love me anymore and you feel too bad to tell me so instead you write it all over your face and wait until I finally, finally get the message—". I looked up at him, my face crumbling in anger as I saw his expression, his stupid face, I hated him in this moment. I hated how he looked down at me in pity, like a sad puppy.

I looked away, I couldn't stand see him watch me with that expression.

"—But the sad thing is I tried so hard to get you to love me because you are everything I ever wanted. I made you into the person you are for me, for us...
But I am done. You win, I officially have nothing else to offer you."