so this is grief.... (reaction)

(Had to rework chapter 2)

We currently see a well built male with blond hair and tanned skin, surrounded by 9 woman, all pleasuring him.

"Ahhhh~ Jason-kuns Soo hot!"one of the girls said as the other boys started feeling envy

'this was earlier today' the kurugaya family, Umi, myca, Chelsy, Laura and Tiffany thought

Then we see a boy with brown hair and black eyes, tied to a chair, mouth covered with a gag and covered in used condoms, fresh tears on his eyes as he watched his friend's, sister's, girlfriend and even his mother, f*ck his bully, Jason

"Hahahaha! What a fucking loser!"yelled one of the girls as some people in the crowd laugh but Tifa,Miko,hana and maki all looked worried

Ever since Jason transferred to his school, he has been making his school life a living hell, and his teachers don't do anything about it, his sister's, Maxie and Lexie tried to stop Jason but just ended up on there knee's sucking his cock, same goes to his friends ,Laura,Tiffany,Chelsy,myca, and his mom maria and also his girlfriend umi, one of his very close male friend's Jacob, killed himself after finding his girlfriend blowing Jason, he left him a letter but we'll comeback to that later on, back to the story.

No one said anything about, except Jason's group of hoes who where just giggling

after that they all started neglecting him, his mom stopped making him food and just gives him money, and as time went on she also stopped doing that, his friend's became more and more distance, his sister's force there chores to him and leave.

Some parents or guardians in the crowd started glaring at Maria who only shrugged it off as she saw soro as a useless person in the family, actually she thinks there doing there family a favor...

....Or that's what she thinks she did.

Jason then got up from the bed and walked up to you, you glared at him, but he laughed, he calls your girlfriend over, she still had his cum dripping from the side of her mouth he make's her ride him right Infront of you, a couple minutes later he released inside of her, causing her to moan, after that he put her on the ground, he walked up to you and punched you in the head causing you to hit you head in sharp curb next to the door.

'soro!'his real friend's thought

His "family" also started realizing the gravity of that situation, you could have died, they would have killed someone, this made there stomach clench as the realization hit them, if a little bit more force was added you would have died right Infront of them while there having the time if there life.

'w-was w-was i-it m- NO! I did nothing wrong r-right?!'maria thought in fear and distress

The second your head hit the wall, multiple images flashed in your mind but a couple stood out from the rest.

The first vision was a young soro surrounded by bleeding and dead men as his eyes looked lifeless while his hand was covered in blood...

...more specifically there blood.

more specifically there blood