🍰Dancing At The Hollyberry palace🍰

The mission was simple
Go to the Hollyberry Palace
Grab Hollyberry's Soul Jam
And get the hell out of there before the Red Dragon eats em up.

They forgot that they're was a contest to be the next Hollyberry Princess.

They couldn't get in is they were entering the contest or if your one of the contestants family or you have a bodyguard and etc.

Licorice didn't want enter the dumb contest or have Dark Choco and Red Velvet as he's bodyguards he's fine taking care of himself he doesn't need to be babied around.

But Pomegranate insisted so Licorice won't mess up with the plan.

They're were two options with them.

Enter the contest.

Or sneak in.

(And probably get eaten)

They chose entering the contest much to Licorice's dismay he didn't want to wear some stupid dress it makes him uncomfortable.

"Licorice come out the contest starts in an hour!"He heard Red Velvet's annoyed voice "Just give a minute!"He yelled back at him.

Licorice's face was flushed he didn't want the two seeing him in the dress (he made).

Licorice come out of the bathroom.

"Okay let's get this over it!"Licorice said face flushed.

Dark Choco and Red Velvet were in suits they bought with Pomegranate's money which they stole.

"Wait you forgot something"Dark Choco said Licorice turned Dark Choco gentle tied the purple and black bow on Licorice's hair.

"Uh—um thanks"Licorice said he didn't want the two seeing him he ran out of the door.

"What was that all about."Red Velvet said  Dark Choco shrugged his shoulders and the two followed the flushed cookie.

The contest was was going smoothly minus the dragon attack.
Them failing they're mission and Pomegranate probably  giving them an earful once they go back to the tower

They're was another party After the contest.

Red Velvet leaned against the wall watching Licorice walked around the ballroom.

A bunch of cookies flirted with him like that never happened before.
Dark Choco did the same watching Licorice who was near him.

A cookie ,who was very well dressed,walked up to Licorice.

"Hello they're princess~"He said  Licorice looked at him "D-did you mean me?"He asked him.

"Of course"He winked at Licorice who blushed "Is they're something you need?"

"Well one would you like to dance with me?"The cookie held his arm out Licorice face turned even redder "Oh um sure"

"Excellent!My name is Grape jelly Cooking by the way.."Grape Jelly smiled Licorice smiled "Licorice my name is Licorice."

Grape Jelly gently out his hand on Licorice's waist and the other on his arm Licorice blushed and smiled Grape Jelly twirled Licorice around as they both danced.

Red Velvet wasn't paying much attention to Licorice.

But Dark Choco was.

Dark Choco watched his eyebrow twitched in jealously watching Licorice dance with some stranger.

Meanwhile Red Velvet was getting a drink while Waiting he was watching the Red Dragon follow the Princess' bodyguard around.

"I have to go now for a while but I promise I'll get back"Grape Jelly winked at Licorice and walked off.

Licorice waved goodbye at him before Licorice felt a hand on his waist he turned to see The Dark Prince looking a bit angry.

"What?"

"Licorice you can't just dance around with some stranger!"He yelled his voice raspy "Listen Dark Choco doesn't mean your my bodyguard doesn't mean you  can pry into my personal life"Licorice pulled his hand away from Dark Choco before continuing "I can dance with any cookie I want If you don't want me to dance with anyone dance with Me then"He said the last part jokingly.

Before he could run off Dark Choco pulled him close Dark Choco's hand on his waist and the other on his hand  "Choco—?"

Licorice was to shocked to even notice that he and Dark Choco we're dancing "Like you said Licorice 'If you don't want me to dance with anyone dance with me' "Dark Choco smiled.

Red Velvet came back with his drink he was drinking it before seeing Licorice and Dark Choco dance with each other lovingly.

He spat out his drink slightly choking on it.

He watched the two dance with each other.

A wave of Jealousy wash over Red Velvet he gripped on the glass cup and smashed it.
Red Velvet walked to Licorice.

"What are you two doing!?"Red Velvet yelled at the two "Just dancing"Licorice snickered at Red Velvet's jealously "Why you jealous?"Dark Choco snickered as well "Uh–!"

Licorice grabbed both of Red Velvet's hands "If you wanted to dance you could've just said so!"He laughed Red Velvet blushed deeply

Licorice puts Red Velvet's hand on his waist "Just follow my lead"Licorice smirked as they both walked off leaving Dark Choco alone.

Dark Choco sighed seeing them but he couldn't help but smile Red Velvet tried his best to imitate Licorice's movements.

He also noticed Grape Jelly smiling at the two before walking off.

Dark Choco then felt his arms raise Licorice and Red Velvet was We're here Licorice let go of Red Velvet's hand And grabbed Dark Choco's.

"Me and Velvet weren't gonna leave you out on all the fun"Licorice laughed.

The trio danced together taking turns on who Licorice would dance with.

The night was fun wasn't it?

Extra:

"Knight where have you been!?You missed the most romantic thing I ever Saw!"Princess said cradling her arms together near her face thinking if her true love will ever come.

Knight on the other hand was breathing heavily he's legs were shaking as he leaned against the wall trying to catch his breathe.

Knight saw the Red Dragon from afar smirking at him before walking off.

"Knight you okay?you look like you got mauled by a bear jelly!"Princess asked.

"I'm fine let's just get back to the party"Knight said Princess nodding before walking back to the ballroom Knight still leaning against the wall followed her.

Lmaooooo

1010 words