Part 1 introduction

Hi I am y/n, i have always been known for being my brother, Eddie's sister and also for being Steves biggest enemy. This is the small backstory of what happened between me and steve when we were best of friends.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM HARRINGTON!?!?" I shout, "look y/n, i dont want to make this a big trouble ok? Dont shout" he whispers as he is biting his teeth in anger. I get scared but i needed to stand up for myself, "you look here! You better understand how I feel, YOU SPOKE BAD ABOUT ME BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK STEVE HARRINGTON! YOU SPOKE BAD ABOUT ME TO NANCY, MY FREAKING BESTFRIEND!" "Y/N CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP, I AM TRYING TO BE POLITE BUT YOU WONT LET ME BITCH!" that shut me up and i started crying and ran away. I am now beside the biology lab, talking to Eddie. "so... You like Chrissy ?" I ask, "yea... But i think she is a bit scary, actually to be honest i think she is really really scary" he said whispering, and i say what happened earlier and he said that he knew because of how popular i was. I look at him confused. that was when Steve came up to me. "yo! Y/n! You-" "back of Harrington, not when I am around her!" Eddie exclaimed. I stop him from attacking him and asked Steve what he wants raising one eyebrow. "Woah- stop you freakish brother y/n I am here to apologise..." he said, "so you speak bad about me behind my back, separate me and my bestfriend, spread rumors about me, call me brother a freak, made me shout and now you are apologising? Huh! No Harrington, you and your 'perfect' hair can get the fuck out of here, please?". He rolls his eyes and goes into the lab. "Woah, savage y/n, how did you do that being a dork?" He chuckles and I hit him softly.