0.4

0.4

Chapter 4 — Wilbur returns

Quackity slowly opened his eyes and saw a pair of black eyes watching, " what the fu- what are you doing. yes I can tell that you're watching me but why and what. who even watch someone sleep "

" Morning q~, and some people do y'know? "

" that's the worst thing I've ever seen today " quackity jokingly said, " I was gonna wake you up at 9 but you were sleeping soundly. so I let you sleep for an hour " he says " and I was suppose to wake you up 20 minutes ago but I got distracted for 20 minutes and that was by looking at you. " he continued

'' WHAT THE FUCK, 20 MINUTES!? '' The angel screamed to himself, " Can you not look at me this closely. and go away, I wanna stand but your FACE IS INFRONT OF ME " He 'scolded' " Sure Q "

The prince of the heavens sat up, " Can you stop staring at me.. " he scratches his head, trying to brush off his uncomfortable feeling about it. it wasn't a lot but just a good small amount. " How can I not be mesmerized by your beauty. " the brunette confessed, the raven haired angel looked up to him.

Alex just noticed. Wilbur was so fucking tall.
" I can't tell, if you're lying or not " " That was a compliment Q. "

The angel slightly blushed, (because of the compliment and embarrassment LOL) " oh. i- uh thank you for the kind words.. " " You're always welcome q " the other prince sincerely smiled, Quackity looks away with anger.

" what's wrong q? " " why are you tall. " " huh-? " " WHY ARE YOU TALL. " he hardly gripped on his blanket with anger. who could blame him to be mad though. IT'S UNFAIR TO BE SHORT.

" Are you jealous that I'm tall and you're short? " The demon prince teased and grinned as he went closer to Quackity's face, " Stay away or I'll push you again. " he threatened whilst he glared. Wilbur frowned " whatever you say q~ anyways your mom is calling us down, I'm gonna wait for you outside your room to let you lead the way since I don't know the directions. " Wilbur steps back " see you in a bit:) " was the last thing he said when he left quackity's room.

Quackity was now alone in the room. finally. he stood up and goes to his white wardrobe, opened it, and picking out the clothes he usually wear. which is all the same design.

He took the towel out of the cabinet and went to open his door and says " did you even took a bath? " Wilbur shook his head, " I'm planning to that later at my room. also I'll give this clothes back soon enough, for now can I wear it? " " sure. why didn't you just take a bath here? "

" hmmm, maybe because I don't know where is the bathroom and I don't have extra clothes. speaking of my clothes yesterday.. can I leave them here? I'll get it back when I'll give this clothes back. " " okay. you can just go inside and wait there " the angel offered, and was pointing his right hands index finger to his door " no thank you. " Wilbur declined the 'offer'

Prince Alex turned around and left to go to the bathroom, Wilbur carefully watched and followed without the other person knowing. '' You're so fucking pretty~ '' he thought while peeking out of hallways wall, that quackity was previously in. (does that even make sense? no. obviously not.)

'' I wish I could follow you more but I had to leave because it's gonna be weird if you caught me. I'll see you later darling~ I'm already missing you. '' (STALKBUR AND OBSESSEDBUR SUPREMACY.)

— Times skip because I'm not writing the part where quackity took a bath wtf 😭 —

(This is when quackity is done and was near his room)

Prince Wilbur waited for the angel to come back, his patience is eating itself. shoes tapping on the floor went for mins. getting impatient very second. checking the hallway he was in, every second. '' is q here? no. FUCK Q Q Q WHEN WILL YOU COME '' he silently sobbed.