Her forgotten side

Three days later

"You're very beautiful you know that?" Jisoo says kissing me all over my neck. She then pins me against the wall and kisses my lips. She stares at me lustfully after breaking the kiss.

"Thank you, but you're drunk Jisoo let's do this another time when you're thinking more clearly." I say walking away but she grabs my hand and yanks me back. "No I want you now."

She then picks me up and walks to her bed. Once there she throws me on top of it and takes off her button up shirt leaving her only in her bra and slacks. After she's done she climbs on top of me and straddling my waist.

"You're so god damn beautiful. And your body is perfect." She says now kissing my collar bone hungrily. Normally I would react to her touches but this feels wrong. And I know that Jisoo is not 100% herself right now.

I start fidgeting under her and she yanks my hair making me stare right her eyes. They're a deep shade of red, the perfect color of blood. And her fangs are fully out looking as sharp as ever.

I've never like this version of Jisoo ever since she revealed it to me that day in the tea room. I don't like it because it's not the Jisoo I know and have grown fond of.

"I told you that I wanted you, but you won't stop moving even for a damn minute." She says angrily sparks of energy coming out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry" I whimper.

"Or what do you prefer that boy downstairs. Do you think he's better than me that he can do a better job at pleasing you then me." She says accusingly and I just stay quiet not wanting to say something wrong and anger her more.

"Answer me!" She yells her fist hitting the bed a centimeters away from my face.

"No Jisoo-"

"Master I'm master. You're mine and I'm going to have you whenever I want and no one can do anything about it." She says before ripping the upper part of my dress using her claws.

She then starts groping my breasts and I close my eyes while a few tears slip through. I open them again to let out a scream when I feel Jisoo's fangs on my left breast. I try pushing her off of me to stop the pain but she's too strong.

I try again and put all my might and manage to get her off me. I surprise the both of us by raising my hand and slapping her. Her head swings to the left due to the force of the slap.

I take the chance to escape while she's still in shock. I get up from the bed and sprint towards the door. But she caught me in seconds because of her vampiric speed. She grabs me and slams me against the wall so hard that my head spins for a while.

She surprises me by saying nothing and staying quiet. She takes her hand and rips more of my dress fully exposing my breasts and legs. She then starts touching and kissing all over my body. But what alarms me the most is when her hand starts advancing to where my center is.

I again try to push her off but fail and give up. I am her slave after all and she has every right to do this. I close my eyes as I get ready for the impact. By this time tears are flowing freely from my eyes. Her hand keeps getting closer and closer. And when she's just milliseconds away from her destination she stops and pulls away.

Her eyes return to their normal color and they widen as if she just realized something. She then groans and clutches onto her head. After that she walks towards her bed and collapses on it.

I sink to the floor and cry my heart out. I hate Jisoo I hate her because she led me on. She let me believe that maybe there was a chance that we could be together. Not just as pet and master but just two people in love. Our shared kisses meant nothing to her. While they meant everything to me. I had clung onto her like a love sick girl and she broke me.

And most of all I hate her because she let me believe that maybe, just maybe I was more than a worthless human to her.

After crying I get up from the floor and walk to the bed. Her form is lying peacefully on the bed and her breathing is perfectly balanced. I stare at her face for a minute before climbing on the spot next to her and close my eyes hoping that maybe sleep will claim me.

When I wake up, my body feels sore all over and the lack of sleep isn't doing me any justice. I tried getting some sleep last night but only managed 30 minutes of sleep.

"I don't like it you know?" She says next to me.

I panic and close my eyes tightly hoping that she wouldn't notice that I was awake.

"I did like it before because it represented everything I stood for and it gave me power that was not imaginable. But not anymore, now all it does is just make me hurt the people I care about." She continues in a saddened voice.

"I'm not blaming what I did last night on my vampire side. But it's just that whenever I change I can't seem to control my thoughts and my actions anymore."

"I don't even know where to start with apologizing but I'd rather not tbecause I'm certain I don't deserve it." She says while I just stayed quiet the entire time.

"It's okay, I'm nothing but a worthless human being. I deserve anything that comes my way. You can hit me, drink from me and even rape me I won't deny you anymore you own me." I say with my eyes closed still.

...................................................................…...............…................…......................
Please don't forget to vote and comment. 👍