48. Lovely Little Sky [Drank and Chapstick /Part 8/Chapter 8][Steven & Marc]

Summary: Marc and Steven accompany you to the club.

Warnings: 18+ alcohol consumption, Marijuana use, Steven has graphic toe socks

"Hey, Steven. Of course. Come on in." You called to him. Steven opened the door and came into your room.

"I was wondering how you're getting to the club? Did you want Marc to drive you?" He asked. As he entered, he was looking at his hands, and not at you.

"Sure. I was actually going to ask you guys if you wanted to come with us to the club. If Safiya's plans work out with that girl, I'll be left sitting there as a third wheel. We could call it a date?" You smoothly suggested. Steven looked at you, and his eyes lit up. He was excited that you had invited him, but the way you were dressed caused him to be speechless.

"Wow..."

'Steven. You're staring. Tell her yes, we would love to go with her.'

"Oh, yes. We would love to come with you." He said, then he went quiet as he looked down at the ground, wringing hands together.

He desperately wanted to ask you so many questions about Jake, the most important one being if Jake was another alter of Marc's, but he decided against it for now. He didn't know exactly what Jake had meant by ruining his life, and Steven certainly did not wish to find out.

"Okay. We have about a half an hour before we have to go."

"Okay. Uh, we will just go and change, then."

"Oh, and Steven... Feel free to say no, but could Marc drive the limo there? Please?" You suddenly asked, and he stopped mid-step as he silently asked Marc.

"Oh, uh, yeah. He said as long as I don't get mad at him if a small scuff happens to appear." Steven made a face, like he couldn't believe that Marc would even ask him that. He left to go get changed while you went to go wait in the garage.

When Steven got up to his room, Marc started to bitch about the clothing Steven was thinking about wearing. Currently, Steven held up a bright pink collared shirt, and a tie dye tee.

'You're not seriously going to wear that, are you?'

"Why not, mate? You got to dress us this morning, so I get to dress us for tonight."

'Can we please not wear those? Please? It will clash horribly with what she is wearing.' Marc begged him. Steven huffed in disappointment as he put the shirts back into his closet.

"Fine. How about these ones?" Steven grabbed a white collared shirt, and then a galaxy print tee.

'Sure. I can tolerate that-' Marc began to say, when he noticed the socks Steven had picked. They were toe socks with little hotdogs and hamburgers all over them.

'Why do you have hotdogs and hamburgers on your socks?'

"Because they are fun, alright? Did you want me to change those as well?" Steven frowned as he huffed.