Y/N PAST

At singhania mansion...
After everyone came to know what happened except jungkook able to calm her down. Everyone was angry.
Mr singhania:- how dare they touch my princess, I won't let them go.
(Y/n cousin sisters and their husbands were also there, they loved y/n as their sister as she was not just their wives sister but also their rakhi sister).
Ram:- leave it on us mama ji (uncle), we will teach them such a lesson that they will never will be able to forget.
Mr singhania:- ok, I leave this on you.

Everyone one went to their room
Y/n was sleeping in her room, Mr singhania came and started caressing her head lovingly.
Yash was seeing this and thought it's not the best time to talk about jungkook and y/n.
He also thought to make y/n and jungkook aware of their feeling. He went to his room and called everyone except elders of the family and jungkook.

In yash room:--
Jin:- why did you call everyone.
Yash:- I don't need to tell as everyone has seen what y/n and jungkook feel for each other.
Yoongi:- yeah.
Jin:- you were going to talk to your father about this .
Yash:- not now, we have to make them realise their feelings for each other.
Jin:- you are right.
Hoseok:- let's make plans.
Jimin:- yeah.
After one hour.
Tae:- we will do it.
Someone knocked on the door.
Yash:- who is this.
.....? :- it's me jungkook.
Jungkook entered inside and went to yash.
Jungkook:- what is the reason behind y/n behavior and panic attack.
Yash:- first sit down, I will tell.
Jungkook:- ok.
He sits down and yash signed deeply and started talking.
Yash:- all of this started when y/n was in college second year. A guy confessed her but she refused but didn't knew that the guy is a phsyco. He started stalking and threatening her, that she is his and one day he kidnapped her to marry her forcefully. She refused so he became aggressive and tried to rape her, he touched her Innapropriately and started trying to force himself on her but before anything could we found y/n and me and veer saved her and sended him to jail, he got life imprisonment but this incident scarred her, so even now if someone touches her Innapropriately she starts remembering all those things.
As he finished talking, everyone had tears and anger in their eyes.
Jin:- that's why she reacted that way.
Yash:- yes.
He said trying to control his tears and anger.
Meanwhile jungkook was boiling from anger from inside.

They went in their room but jungkook went in y/n room, mr singhania has already went to his room and y/n was in deep slumber.
Jungkook Caressed her cheeks and started talking.
Jungkook:- why why do I feel like protecting you, why do I feel my heart beat increase by just seeing you, why what have you done to me.
He left her room with increased heart beat.
Just like that day went y/n stayed in her room resting.
On engagement day.
Everyone is busy as today is engagement.
All boys are getting ready in one room and girls in other.
Boys came out ready after half hour girls came out.
Everyone was checking if everything is ready but jungkook was just staring at y/n and she was also secretly staring at him.
Jungkook/y/n(in mind) :- she/he is looking so beautiful/handsome.
BTW everyone look.