chapter 8

Weeks flew past quickly, the kingdom kept on experiencing troubles and now I'm stuck with Winifred. I turn to look at her sleeping on my bed. She's been living with me since dad did what he did. I don't really have a problem with that. The sun kissed her goodmorning, she bat her lashes adjusting to the brightness of the room. She sat up rubbing her eyes,she looked cute by the way.
"Good morning," she said getting off the bed.
"Morning, hope you slept well last night. You looked stressed." Winifred flashed a smile at me. She got into the bathroom to have a shower. I went in to brush,the curtain was covered.
"Babe,are you going to work today?" she asked turning the shower on.
"I don't think so" I replied rinsing my mouth.
"I booked a ticket to the movies and I got them." I stared at the mirror. This girl won't kill me before my time. Why didn't I say I was going to work. Oh goddess!!!
"I'm fine with it. I'll be in the kitchen okay." I said leaving the bathroom. Leaving the room to the kitchen, now I have breathing space. Why do my dad want me to be with this clingy girl? She's a great pain in the ass. I sighed. Breakfast is on the way....
       Wini got down dressed  in a Turkey red crop top and a high waist black pant. She had black clogs on. Now I'm kinda proud of my girlfriend. She got to the kitchen landing a peck on my lips. She's sweet. I made breakfast but we ate in the kitchen.
It was fun doing the dishes with her. She's a cool person and fun too. We hit the streets to Genesis' mall, she frowned.
"C'mon we're supposed to be in the cinema."
"Can you just be quiet for once." I voiced out. Wini was perplexed. "What did you say?"
"Forget about it "
"Xavier?"
"Yeah babe"
"What did you say? Xavier do you...." I didn't let her complete her sentence when I shut her up with a kiss.
"Let's shop," I finally said getting out of the car leaving a shocked Winifred inside. She joined me as we strode inside. I didn't come to buy anything, I just wanted her to happy.
         Wini looked happy trying on the clothes I picked for her. They all suit her well. She came to me. "How's this one?" I searched her body. "Turn around," I said watching her keenly. "You look pretty babe." I planted a kiss on her lips. She smiled at me. Oh my, now I have to be living in this kind of fantasy.

                   (Dawn's POV)
       A wolf ran to me, "darling get into that room." I ran on my little legs inside then a click sound was heard. I turned around to see a turquoise blue crystal calling out to me. I was transfixed, it looked beautiful. I touched the box it was inside. My little hands found the opening pulling it. I finally got my hands on it. I felt like something was absorbing my strength. I looked at the orb,it glowed brighter now that I couldn't see then I found myself lying on a bench near the road. "No!!"
               "Where am I?"
"Dawn..Dawn..c'mon get up." I jerked up. Again another dream about my past. I closed my eyes  "Dawn, calm down." I chided myself before looking at who called my name. 'Max?'
"Yeah? what happened?" I glanced at myself. I am sweating.
"You were shouting?" I was confused.
"I was?" I was so unsure of myself.
"Yes, I got scared. What's wrong?"
"Nothing just a weird dream."
"Are you sure?" I nodded.
"Where's mum?" Max laid on my bed.
"Downstairs." He took the duvet over himself. I shook my head, does this daffy boy wanna sleep in my room.
"Max?" I called him twice but looks as if he went to heaven already.
"Silly boy." I got up from my bed stretching. It has been a while since I saw those beautiful tails I have and that dangerously hot wolf. I smiled to myself.
"Aisling....." I said the name. It felt weird now. My life feels so different.
                       * * * * *
      "Cherry c'mon I know you can do this!" Isa cheered. Cherry won,we clapped. Cherry got her prize and it was a giant teddy bear. She ran into my embrace. "This is for you," she gave it to me, surprised at the gift I could only smile. Oh now where are we going to? She dragged us both over to the cafe beside the park.
"Bills on me," Cherry said stopping the waiters. We all ordered our meals. A lady stepped into the cafe. Cherry grinned widely at me. I was confused.
"What?"
"She's so pretty," Isa said daydreaming. I only shook my head. Our orders arrived as I attacked my meal, the girls stared with their eyes so wide open. I smiled at them,that was embarrassing but I couldn't help it, am so hungry.
        The lady waved at Cherry, hold on do they know each other cause Cherry waved back. She beckoned her to our table. She came taking a seat opposite me. "Vy, hi" the lady smiled, her smile was charming. "I'm sorry, I didn't notice you earlier. Hi, how have you been?" Cherry nodded,"better than ever." The lady locked eyes with me.
         'Where do I know her from?'
"Sorry guys, this is Yvonne and vy these are my bffs, Isabella and Dawn." Yvonne extended her hand for a handshake, I took it. "Hi,I'm Yvonne Bryan,"she flashed a smile at me so did I. "Dawn Smith." The waitress took her order. I buried myself in my meal, eating slowly constantly stealing glances at her. Each time she caught my gaze and smiled back. I felt uncomfortable, she keeps staring even after we were done eating. I decided to keep myself busy with my phone. This Yvonne girl is creeping me out. "Dawn,what do you do for a living?" I looked up shaking my head. Oh boy that voice sounds familiar. It reminds me those days. That buried memory. Cherry tapped me. "C'mon let's get going."

                 (Yvonne's POV)
It's been weeks since dad's assignment. I was hungry so I walked into this cafe took a seat waiting for the waiter when I noticed Cherry. I waved at her and she waved back. When she called me over there,I was glad I won't be eating alone. I took a seat beside Cherry when i noticed this girl with that ocean blue striking eyes. She had Aisling's eyes and smile. She reminded me of mum. It happened to be that her name was Dawn Smith not Aisling. Dummy are you expecting her to be still bearing Aisling. I got a call but Cherry insisted we take pictures and I agreed. What do I do now? I need to hurry. Cherry sent the pictures to me. We walked out together as I stepped back waving at them. I watched them until the car was out of sight. I just realized....
        'I didn't get her contact!'