Prologue

((Gravity Falls fans, bear [bare?] with me here, you'll get your Older!MysteryTwins soon enough.))

THIS INTRO MAKES SENSE. I regret EVERYTHING.

"Haru-chan!" Honey yelled happily.

"What is it Honey-senpai?" The brunette crossdresser asked the small, childlike blonde.

"Kyoya says we're going to America for our next vacation! He's got you a passport and everything!" Honey giggled, doing a twirl.

The Host Club is a place for Ouran Highschool students, who have way too much time on their hands, to spend time with The Host Club, a group made up of the handsomest and most charming boy students, who also have way too much time on their hands. Except Haruhi of course, who is just happy to be paying off her dept, in other ways other than being their gopher. Or "dog".

Hearing this, Tamaki lost the attention he was giving the girls he was charming on the couch. He looked to Kyoya dramatically. "Mommy! Is this true? You've been planning family vacations without me!?" The princely blonde sobbed.

Hikaru stepped in, his identical twin Kaoru not too far behind. "No offense, Boss." One of them started, the other completing the other's thoughts. "But we'd rather be in a city.".... "rather than some quiet place again." The twins linked eyes as their voices merged. "Too boring."

Tamaki got up and pulled the red heads to a less busy area of the abandoned music room they were using. "What do you mean!? Just because we're going to Anerica doesn't mean we're going to a city!! Plus, seeing more rich people will just upset Haruhi! Are you trying to upset my little girl!?" He said in a hushed voice.

The mentioned 'little girl' walked by, holding a silver plate covered in teacups full with Héscafe instant coffee. (The official drink of The Ouran Host Club) She grumbled "I can hear you y'know."in a hostile tone. "And I'm perfectly capable of spending time in a rich city."

"Personally, I don't see any problem with me choosing the destination for the vacation, but if it peeves you that much Tamaki, I'll make sure next time, you'll be the first to know." Kyoya notified, pushing up his glasses and returning to his laptop. "And like Tamaki said, just because we're going to the United States, doesn't mean we're going to a city. I mean, I've already got a small town hotel prepared."

"Of course I have a problem with it I'm the king, I'm your guys' daddy!" Tamaki shouted dramatically.

"Why does he always have to file us as his children?" Kaoru asked aloud. Hikaru shrugged.

Tamaki's whole appearance turned depressed as he curled up in the corner, head in his knees and faced the wall. He started to mumble things like 'the club is our big family' and 'I'm a great father'.

"Kyoya, why of all of the U.S did you pick a small town? I'd assume you'd be all over big cities." Haruhi stated, in a more matter-of-factly tone than usual. "Maybe Washington... Isn't that place important to American history or something?"

"Depends which one you're talking about." Mori said deeply, in almost a mumble.

"Which one?" Haruhi asked, confused.

"We're not really required to participate in American history, but even still, I'd expected more from you Haruhi." Kyoya teased.

"Yeah Haruhi." Hikaru smirked. Kaoru continued. "We really expected more from you."

"Shut up, it's not like you idiots knew either, I don't have the spare time nowadays anyways." The girl complained.

"Is there going to be Niagra Falls in wherever we're going?" Honey asked cutely.