Chapter 1

FYI I FORGOT TO ADD LAST CHAPTER I AM SKIMMING FOR ANY GRAMMAR ARRORS.... ERRORS AS WELL AS SLEPPLING. PELLSIN. SPELLING. YEAH. ALSO BOLD TEXT LIKE THIS IS MY NOTES///

After reading this chapter... I decided to regret everything more.

"I can't believe he's still upset." Pacifica practically complained for Mabel.

"I know, right?!" Mabel said loudly, the drawing attention of the customers making her huff and lean her head on the counter. "He wouldn't even take my shift, like he usually does."

"Excuse me, beautiful lady." A dashing blonde ushed, holding her chin up so he could look at her. "Why so glum?"

"Why so nosey?" Pacifica shot.

"Sorry, did I offend you?" He asked, sounding sincere.

Ignoring her friend's conversation, Mabel spoke her problem. "My brother's upset because I used my blackmail storage and showed my uncle, now he's totally avoiding me!"

"This is a conflict I believe I can solve." The blonde said determinedly. "Name's Tamaki by the way."

Mabel's eyes widened as he stood back, allowing her a full body view of the princely customer. "Hubba, hubba." She said under her breath. "Who needs my brother when I can spend my time with this guy!" She said loudly.

Dipper grimaced from the other room.

"My name's Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams!" Even Pacifica rolled her eyes at that.

Tamaki coughed. "Well- ahem. Let's get to solving your brotherly conflict, shall we?"

Mabel nodded, whispering for Pacifica to take over cash for a while, she'd hung out with Mabel long enough to know how it works, right?

The girl lead Tamaki into their house. "HI DIPPER!" She yelled, holding on to the guy's arm.

Dipper groaned and got up with his book to push past the dude in his way without a second glance. Tamaki stood in his path. "Now, you are this young lady's brother correct?"

Dipper glared at the man at first. His expression immediately turned to one of horror and surprise. "BILL'S BACK!" He yelled, sprinting and diving behind the couch. Mabel laughed nervously. "Mabel, hold him down, I'll get the instantaneous combustion spell ready!" He yelled.

Mabel's eyes widened as she let go of the (very, very, nervous and confused) blonde's arm to stop her brother. "Dipper! Tamaki is a living prince and you should treat him better!"

"That's what you said about Bill when you first brought him to the house!" Dipper yelled back, getting pulled to his feet by Mabel. "Then look at what happened!" Dipper pulled up his shirt and pointed to a long scar on his (surprisingly well-built) side. "He got all stab-happy!" He growled.

Tamaki immediately figured out what was going on. "Don't worry twins! Like many relationships I shall bind yours once again! Challenging, yes, but this isn't the first storge relationship I shall fix!" Tamaki collapsed into his knees and looked to the ceiling. "I am blessed with god's will to be given such an honor, but then again, when am I not?"

The brother and sister frowned in confusion and stared at the man, that was unfazed by the scar. It was a few seconds before Dipper spoke up. "Get this nut out of here Mabel. I've had it with all your crazy crushes!"

Tamaki's expression cracked. "Nut?...." he fell onto his hands and began crawling out, sniffling.

Dipper's eyes widened and Mabel pouted angrily at him. The male twin gripped his brown hair in embarrassment. How was he supposed to know this quack was sensitive? "Uh... Tamiku?" Dipper spoke.