~Peer Pressure is Just A BS Thing~

P: When you get peer pressured into bullying one of your best friends or just peer pressured in general.

--

Who ever came up with the idea of peer pressuring?? Like, how is that going to benefit you? And doing it until the person bullies their best friend? Not cool. Just not cool.

Look, we know that peer pressure can be a powerful thing especially if you feel inferior to them, but you shouldn't let your friends (in general) influence your decisions. In the end, it is still your decision! Good friends would give opinions, they will not force their lifestyle and/or beliefs on you. It is entirely up to you. 

But if you do feel pressured, remember you have literally nothing to prove to them! It's like listening to advice. You don't necessarily have to take it. You only take it when it's good for you. (Also applies to our book see * at the end) If you're worried about being selfish, let me ask you a question; Is it selfish if you're not doing anyone any harm but making yourself happy? The only correct answer is no. It is not. No one can force you to do anything and then call you selfish.

But if you're already in way deep, you should consider talking to them or just plainly cutting ties off with them. Yes, we know it's hard when they're already part of your life but it's for your own good. If they're doing it unknowingly, you should talk to them. And as for you bullying your best friend, that's kind of on you (sorry) but nevertheless, you should also talk to that said best friend. 

So to everyone, peer pressure can be hard especially when you're trying to fit in. But you have to acknowledge that only you can make your decisions. Only you can do that. No one can force you. If it's the problem about fitting in or maybe some attachment, don't worry they're other people that are better and more worthwhile. It's okay if you're rejected from a society or group, it's good actually. That means you won't have to associate yourself with these kinds of people. Simply just be you. You can't become someone you're not.

--

Thank you for coming forward and sharing your story. I hope that this advice will help you. Thank you again and we'll always be here! <3

Stay safe everyone! El and Harold out! Remember, send us your problems to our DM's (not in the comments)!

~

*We are not licensed professionals. We're mentally ill beings trying to give other mentally ill beings advice while not really following it ourselves. We are not to blame if the outcome isn't favourable. This is advice. You don't have to take it if it's not for you. If we said something wrong, please inform us so that this mistake wouldn't happen again. Please do not sue us or blame us. Thank you.