Start of Oneshots!

A/N: Hello fellow readers! This is the start of some amazing Genshin Oneshots! As of right now, I'm going to do all the characters which includes the females! If you did not read the description of this story the types of oneshots I'll be doing are Fluff, Au's, Angst, Smut/Lemon, and more once I figure them out. Requests are open!! I'm going to also give you guys some special treatment and do genshin people who aren't playable, for instance, to list a few are Pantalone, Dottore, Tomo, and more once Genshin updates.  I'm going to end this soon by creating a list of the characters through the topic so you can all choose which one you want next, and please don't just choose the smut it is very hard for me to write sometimes because I need to find a scenario to do it. Enjoy the oneshots~!!

~Characters I'll be doing~

Albedo

Arataki Itto

Beidou

Bennet

Chongyun

Diluc

Eula

Ganyu

Gorou

Jean

Kaedehara Kazuha

Kaeya

Kamisato Ayato

Lisa

Mona

Ningguang

Noelle

Razor

Rosaria

Sangonomiya Kokomi

Shenhe

Shikanoin Heziou

Tartaglia/Childe

Thoma

Aether

Venti

Xiao

Xingqiu

Xingyan

Yae Miko

Yelan

Zhongli

Al Haitham

Dori

Tighnari

Collei

Cyno

Nilou

Tomo

Pantalone

Dottore

Scaramouche

Dehya

Mika

Kevah

Baizhu

If any of you have a request don't be scared to dm me. if the reader asks, I shall Deliver~! The only thing I will not do is a lemon of a child. if you ask me, I will not do it. Again, it is a video game but making one of those with a child character I don't like. to put it simply it feels wrong to do. This list will also update with which characters I will do as genshin impact updates! for now enjoy reading~!!