[PART-2]

[Author pov]

Jungkook:

Pleaseeeeee!! Stop!! Stop your fking dramas! Stop doing these with me! We are not fking into a relationship! Ik you guys are gay but atleast I am not! Why you guys are targeting me? please stop doing these things to me, I can't even do anything just because of my reputation infront of the other members and our fans..... I am just letting out my inner thoughts!

Tae:

Aghhhhhh! You were fking enjoying it! Didn't you? & we know you are saying all of these just because you don't wanna destroy our reputation but who cares if the reputation goes down? And babe we are living in 2022, there's gay couple here and there so no prob..

Jimin:

Don't you worry bout these,, just relax and we are here to worry bout those so no words and.....enjoy..

Saying that jimin made jungkook stand and said :

" Look jungkook-ah, ummm i know it's kind of forcing you but me and tae just can't control ourselves like....LOOK AT YOU? you are literally a whole DAMN delicious meal, walking around. Who wouldn’t fall for you?",

Tae:

Haha....yesh. Well tell us one thing.... DON'T YOU like us? Like even a little bit? I am damn freaking sure you like uss & you don’t have to choose between us anyways cuz we both love you, and we don't feel jealous of e/o cuz there's also a connection between me and jimin BUT both of us will fall apart without YOU....

Jungkook:

Look......umm....i....i...am just not sure.... Cuz look at you guys.....you guys showed affection but most of the time you guys just showed it physically... Which i hate both ABOUT you.....if you guys really like me.....then i hope you guys will find a way to win me or something i don't know.....but please stop doing things like kissing me, marking me all over the body while I don't even like you guys as men...it's just like forcing me into you guys...

[Saying this jungkook left tae's room]

Tae+jimin:

SHITTTTTTTT! I thought he would love it according to armys fanfiction T-T

[ YUP! ^_^ they read a lot of fanfiction to give jungkook some pleasant momentss ]

Jimin:

Ahhh...afterall we got to know how he feels... :")

Tae:

Yepp, we were childishly receiving help from those stupid fanfiction and that stupid Y/N!!!!!

Y/n:

Y-ya!!!! Don't blame me, i also read those fanfictions!!! So that's why i-i gave you guys the idea of please him everyday >_<

Tae:

You bish...

Jimin:

AHM we have to admit that it's OUR fault...

Tae+y/n:

Yep yep!!

Tae:

What should we do then? :"") give us some idea! You are bottom too y/n!!!!!

Y/n:

Yaaa!! U-ummmm...okhay lemme tell you guys that to win his heart.....You guys have to make him feel special, safe and protected around you guys!

Jimin:

How can we make him feel those feeling? T-T We are clueless.....

Y/n:

Aghhh you dumbasses!!!! Just find a way now!! I am told ya what you guys have to do!!! I am going to my hubby noww!!🏃🏻‍♀️

Tae+jimin:

YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Tae:

You little bish!!!!! Aghhh i guess we have no way but think about it all night  :""")