Serenade of arms

The first day I met her, I flipped. Honestly, one look at her and I became a lunatic. It's her eyes. Something in her eyes. They're blue, and framed in the blackness of his lashes, they're dazzling. Absolutely breathtaking. Like a fucking star or something. It didn't help that she was wearing a black dress that clung to her figure like butter to butter and showed off more than it covered. She wore the same makeup as always but tonight, tonight, there was something else. There was a shine to her eyes. I could see them reflecting light.

She had beautiful brown hair that cascaded down to her waist, almost like a waterfall. Her skin glistened under the moonlight and the candles shed lit prior, making her seem so much softer. I'd never noticed how soft she looked before. It's not that she was hard to notice, but this time she was like a star. A shooting star, and it took everything in me not to run up to her and kiss her right then and there. She looked beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Not that I really needed to since we were already eye to eye.

When she smiled at me it felt like all of my insides melted into mush. It was probably the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen.
"I'm sorry," I said after a long minute of silence between us. I hadn't realized when I started staring until I felt myself blush. "I'm sorry."
"Don't be. You can keep staring if you want."

My face heated up even more at that statement. I was about to make some snide remark about what it must be like for her, being a beautiful woman who could have anyone she wanted, when suddenly, I saw her reach out. She placed her hand on my forearm and leaned forward. I could feel heat emanating from her body as our faces got closer together. The feeling of her breath tickling my nose made my heart pound in my chest. Suddenly, she leaned away.

"Sorry," she apologized again with a shy smile. "That was a little too forward."
"No! No, no, no, don't apologize. You're perfect." I blurted out before realizing how corny that sounded. "Um… I mean… you're perfect."
Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red and she chuckled lightly. My gaze lingered at her mouth, which was slightly parted. I wondered what her lips would taste like, if I had the courage to go and find out.
Before I knew it, her gaze drifted from my eyes to my lips. I watched in confusion as her head tilted and a small smirk grew on her face. I tried to move back a few inches, but her grip on my arm stopped me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying my best to sound casual.
"I think your eyes were saying something different than your mouth."  She replied. "Or maybe your tongue. And by the way," She leaned in once more, this time resting her forehead against mine. "This is definitely not how I pictured our first date going."

I could only stare in awe as she closed her eyes.  Slowly, I brought my hands up to place them on either side of her face, cupping her cheeks. She moved slightly, causing me to follow suit. Our faces were barely a centimeter apart. I closed my eyes as well. All I could think of was how soft her face felt.
After what felt like hours, our lips finally touched. It was like an explosion. I felt fireworks burst inside of me as her lips pressed against mine. Her hands came up to rest on my shoulders as she pulled me even closer, eliciting a groan from my throat. She pulled away momentarily, allowing me to catch my breath.

When she kissed me this time, I didn't protest. I opened my mouth and allowed her tongue to explore the inside of my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her flush against my body. As she continued kissing me, I lifted her off the ground. I heard her gasp from behind me and laughed softly. I carried her over to her bed lining the wall. Once I set her down, I began peppering kisses across her neck, relishing in the sounds she made. I bit her earlobe lightly and she gasped again.

"Oh god, Jules," she murmured.
I smirked against her skin before moving down to the front of her dress. I pushed the material aside gently and slowly unbuttoned her dress, reveling in the sight of her bare skin beneath. I slid my hands underneath her dress and began caressing her legs, making her squirm against me.