Summer time! [Dream's POV]

{Explaining time for GCS, and when speaking GC texts looks like this '' example'' then with the characters name on it when the characters talk irl it's "example" and for mind it's [example] and for doing things it's example }

I woke up at 5am. Over the heat so I went downstairs and sat on the couch while turning on the TV and putting the volume down after a few minutes I heard steps from the stairs I looked at the stairs and noticed Sapnap, I said "hey Sapnap what are you doing up?" He responded with "What are you doing up this early" I didn't say anything. Than Sapnap went into the kitchen and baked pancakes some were burnt and some weren't. I got up and grabbed a pancake than opened the fridge to grab syrup and went to sit down on the table, and sapnap did the same thing apart from getting the syrup we both were eating and talking it's fun to know things about one of my best friends actually!, After awhile George came down stairs and said "Can you idiot's keep it down" I laughed when George said that not to mention Sapnap responded with " Awe gogy wogy didnt get sleep".

- after a while of talking to them both I pulled out my phone and texted the GC..

Green teletubby: Hey is anyone online?

Karl<33: Hey! I am online!

Green teletubby: Hey Karl!!

Karl<33: Hello dream!!

Punzo: heyy

Green teletubby: hey punz

Big child: Wassup everyone the big man is here!

Green teletubby: Hello Tommy

LDshadowlady: hey students just a quick reminder you some of you have due work! Work on the work now.

Green teletubby: Oh okay jeez.

the GC has been disabled by LDshadowlady.