y

Moses

After tossing my phone onto my bed, I stretched my arms above my head and yawned.

The clock read one thirty-four in the afternoon and only now was I getting shit started with my day.

I had just put Ryliyah down for a nap twenty minutes ago while Pree sat downstairs, watching tv with Sy. He was sharing snacks with her, high as hell, laughing at whatever cartoon she had playing for the past fifteen minutes.

Seeing them interact had still been somewhat new to me.

I noticed how Messsiah makes her eat a lot. Feeding her food off his plate type shit or watching as she finished all of hers before giving small snacks after, sometimes bribing her with them if she didn't finish all of what he'd given her.

I know Messsiah cares for Capria.

I know he probably blames himself for the way she was treated too. And I know he's got some internal anger he needs to sort out but he always made it a point to be gentle with the girl.

He told me himself he didn't know how to be an adult on his own.

That he didn't know how to care for Capria as a parental figure would but he does it better than he realizes. He might've talked shit and picked on her from time to time, but there wasn't shit in my mind that could make me doubt the love he has for her.

I mean, he got her out. Now look at her. As happy as a child should be.

I pulled my shirt over my head and scratched the tip of my nose.

In about an hour or so, when Ry wakes from her nap, I was dropping her and Pria off at some kid's birthday party Aunty called to tell me about this morning. She said she was chaperoning and since Ryliyah's familiar with everyone, I was allowing Capria to spend some time with them and go with.

I needed to get a few things done today anyways and I couldn't bring the girls around that side of town. Fuck around and traumatize they ass as soon as they walk through the door.

I snorted at the thought, twisting the shower knob till hot water jet from the head and a light steam of fog clouded the room.

Naked, I stepped in, sighing deeply.

Messsiah been heavy on my mind lately. Since I woke up this morning if we're being honest.

Coming downstairs, I found him in the kitchen cooking breakfast and the girls wrapped in blankets curled up on the couch. They'd been continuing an episode of The Proud Family from last night when he'd brought their food out to the living room and let them eat on the floor in front of the tv.

Something about it felt more domesticated than I anticipated. And it didn't help when Messsiah had come back into the kitchen, tugged my chin hair, kissed my lips, made me a plate, and ate his breakfast in the living room too, not saying a thing.

I didn't expect it.

I didn't even know Messsiah could cook, and he seem foreal about taking this thing between us serious after the talk we had a couple days ago.

He like me foreal.

The thought itself almost had me cheesing.

Tilting my head back, I shut my eyes, allowing the hot water to sting my face.

Usually, Sy always going on about how this gay and all that other shit, but really he just be talking. He don't struggle with coming to terms with this as much as I thought he would.

He told me himself he wasn't gay. Said I was just special and shit but he'd still been hesitant and I understood why, especially if he knew he was going to be the one bent, loving dick the way I planned to make him. I think that's when it'll really hit him.