One

Liv's pov

I woke and made up my bed then had a shower then brushed my teeth fixed my hair and then got changed and then made breakfast and then eat breakfast I went upstairs after my mom washed the dishes and I packed my backpack and went in Will's room "ready for school?" I asked "I don't feel well" he said I called my mom upstairs and she said to him for him to say home I went to school I only know max, Lucas, Dustin, mike, Erica, Jeff, David, Gareth, Nancy, Steve, robin. "Livvvv" Dustin and Mike Jeff and Erica and David and Nancy and Gareth and Steve and robin and max and Lucas ran to me to hug me and then they went to their table "come sit with us" Dustin said "nah" I said "no come sit you'll love it" mike said so went over to other table and Eddie said "great another kid" I groaned "I'm 19 u long haired freak" I said "who's she" Eddie asked Dustin "she's our friends and will Byers and Johnathan byers's sister" he said "hey I'm Eddie" the guy said "I'm Liv" he blushed a bit "u single?" I asked Eddie he nodded his head because I'm single as well Eddie came over to me as Dustin and Mike sits down "listen wanna play dnd with us tonight?" He asked I nodded my head and he kissed my lips and said "see u then sweetheart" I hugged him and kissed his neck a bit then went to my locker. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gareth's pov

"Is it just me or did Liv and Eddie kissed and Liv kissed Eddie's neck?" I said "well Gareth I'm trying to make Liv mine so the best thing to is to for me to flirt with her" he said Liv came back and handed a note to Eddie and kissed his cheek and went back to her locker then Eddie readed the note. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie's pov

As Liv left and then I opened her note and start to read it

To Eddie
As I walked to ur table and then I realized ur apart of the hellfire club also thank for letting me play tonight ❤️ I love u for that I was wondering if u want me to come over? Plus Jason touch my shoulder so I kicked him I really love you so much and I wanna be yours because we're both single and my mom loves Jane's dad so um technically in the Byler household it's me, will, Jonathan, Joyce and el so yea I love you and see u at 8:00 tonight at ur campaign.
Love you Eddie x

"Omg she loves me" I said I was blushing so hard that I went up to Liv at her locker and said "I love you too pretty girl 🥵" she turned around and kissed me "wanna be mine?" I asked she nodded her head "I'll see you later babe" she said I kissed her headtop and said bye then I went back to my table "well boys she's mine now and only mine" I said "well make an announcement to the boys here" Dustin said I stand up on the table and said "HEY BOYS OF HAWKINS IF U WANT TO DATE LIV BYERS WELL U CAN'T SHE IS MINE AND MINE ONLY" I walked back to my seat and said "she's mine now ok Gareth" "ok I get it" he said Liv must of heard that "really babe" she said while she sit on my lap facing me "sorry sweetheart" I said as I kissed her headtop then she kissed me and she went to her class.

Words: 624

Font: bold and italic

No warnings not yet ;)