A Perfectly Legal Mercenary

Your job was to kill people. Legally.

John Wick didn't have a chance against you.

You come from a long line of savage killers - bounty hunters, really. 

You were a rich woman on your downtime. 

Stupid rich. You lived in a gorgeous mansion in the middle of nowhere.

And hot. Did I mention that you were hot? 

You got your looks from your mother, mostly, but your dad wasn't so bad either. It was from him you got your killer instinct.

Beauty wasn't the only thing you inherited from your mother. You had brains. You were wicked smart, able to calculate precisely what a person was going to think or say or do.

It was logic, really. It was easy for you and it payed well. You learned to stop caring who you killed over time so that you wouldn't have to worry about the ones you loved.

Your father had made that mistake. He got both himself and your mother "eliminated" because of it. You barely escaped alive. You were 16.

Now you were 24, and living life the way you wanted to. 

You didn't have to take a job you didn't want. This included a few Governmentally-requested escapades.

Even the guys at the top had people they wanted dead... or captured... but mostly dead.

But they were often stingy, and wouldn't pay you enough.

Which is why when the Government asked you to take out the A-Team, you refused point-blank without even looking at the file.

They wouldn't pay enough.

But when a mob boss with more on the line offered you five times as much, you decided to take the job.

Little did you know the turn your life was going to take.