PT. 1

~When the Mafia King have anger issues and only you can calm him down~

Taehyung, the mafia king and rich CEO that is currently sitting on his chair while tapping his foot, eagerly wanting to hear the news he wants to

Suddenly there is a knock on his office door. He immediately looked at that direction and told the person to come in.

"So Glen, did you catch him?"

"b-boss, h-he e-es-escaped," said being extremely nervous of what taehyung is gonna do to him now that he knows how scary taehyung could get when he's angry or things don't go his easy ...

And this time one of his most hated enemy ran away yet again making his blood boil.

He didn't kill him yet because he wanted to torture him to death but this is the third time that he ran away.

Taehyung clenched his jaw and fisted his hands banged them harshly on the table making Glen flinch.

"THEN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU HERE FOR??? EAT MY MONEY? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE  AND NEVER COME BACK IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE !!!"

He yelled, causing Glen to shiver from taehyung's scary aura and he immediately went out.

Taehyung ran his hand through is hair frustratedly and closed his eyes trying to control his anger but that didn't help...

He sighed and picked up his car keys and coat and walked out of his cabin knowing only you can help him come down.

Meanwhile everybody quietly sat on there places and kept there eyes on the computer infront of them, as they heard taehyung yelling a while ago.

And they gulped as soon as they hear the footsteps coming there way.

Taehyung walked past them and went straight to his car, or else he knows it could get horribly bad if he stayed any longer.

He sat on the driver's seat and drove home, to you.