𝓞𝓬𝓱𝓸

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

The Mikaelson Mansion seemed quieter than usual for Eliana

The Mikaelson Mansion seemed quieter than usual for Eliana. Her family had come back to the house and it was rather quiet. No one knew what to say or rather what to ask. "So, are you gonna tell us how this started?" Elijah asked. "I got pregnant with Jack first. He's my son with... Lucifer?" she said although she tried to drop it subtly. "Lucifer? As in the devil?" Klaus asked and she nodded. "That man that showed up tonight, is his brother. Michael" she replied. "The Archangel Michael" she added. "How did you even managed to get involved in this?" her father asked. "I met Lucifer, a bit after we turned. Just after we separated for the first time. He didn't know I was already dead, he tried to offered me a deal. He said he would save my life in exchanged for my soul in ten years" she stopped.

"I left and never turned back. After than night, we found each other every couple of decades. After awhile he disappeared completely. Until two decades ago. I was traveling the world when I came upon a pregnant woman. She swore up and down she was carrying Lucifer's child. I thought she was joking but after seeing real demons it was not much of a joke. She didn't want the baby, the angel who watched over her said the birth would kill her since she was human. I offered the carry the child, my body was much stronger than hers so the transfer spell was easier and a success. A few months later Jack was born. All his father" they nodded.

"The triplets, Eddie, Steve and Billy were product of a nightstand between me and my friends. I won't tell you how or why but I slept with my three friends and they all got me pregnant with one child. Magnus is Eddie's dad. Alec is Steve's dad. And Jace is Billy's dad" she explained. She showed her mother and father pictures. Even the four boys looked like their fathers they could see glimpses of her in them.

"Now, here is the part where you mother, have to explain" Esther nodded. "Since I was little I had this dreams. Or perhaps visions. I'm not quite sure on what they are but I know that some times they're telling the future or something like that. Ever since I was a little girl I had dreams of this girl. That after a while I came to realize it was Freya" Esther began nervous then. "I saw you, mother, taking her to the woods and giving her to a woman. She resembled you in some ways so that had lead me to believe she was your sister. But, my question is why did you hand Freya over to her and why has that woman been on my dreams for more than twenty years telling me she's coming for my first born children?" the room was quiet.

Esther was caught in a difficult situation for her. She could fess up now and save her grandchildren or lie and loose the family her daughter has and loose her daughter along the way. She knew that if she lied and something went wrong and her daughter found out, she would never forgive her. Ever. Esther took a deep breath. The truth was about to be revealed. "Okay. I'm gonna tell you at the truth" everyone nodded.

"Years ago, when I first married Mikael I found out or rather noticed that no matter how much we tried I could not get pregnant. Nothing ever worked. Nothing. So, I asked my sister for her. The same woman you see on York dreams" Eliana nodded. "She told me that in order to do that, I would have to pay a big price. I was so desperate to give Mikael a child that I agreed. Lo and behold, days later I got pregnant with my first child. A girl. Freya. About two years later came Finn. But, Dahlia didn't come till Freya was five. She had come to collect her payment" the room once again was quiet.

Esther looked at Mikael, a unreadable expression on his face. "What she didn't tell me till that moment was that she would come for every first born of my family line. In this case it could be either Jack or Eddie" Eliana felt her heart stop. "You, gave away my sister?" she asked although a part of her understood her mother and her reason but, the other part was angry. "I wanted a child. Mikael wanted one. I made a mistake, one that I regret since the moment it happened. I've spent a thousand years paying for it. And those years I've spent all this time looking for Freya and my sister. But, if I can't find them that means they're dead" Eliana shook her head. "She's alive. I don't know about Freya but your sister is alive" she held Esther's hand and showed her the vision. And it was Dahlia.

"Now what? We know it's mothers sister. What's the-" Rebekah cut them off. "Father, tell me. Did you known your youngest daughter is a bastard child?" the blonde original asked. Eliana looked at her father. "I'm a bastard?" she asked. Eliana had never truly pieced it together. "It all makes sense now" she said as she felt the tears. Mikael grabbed her face. "You are my daughter. You are the daughter of Mikael Mikaelson, a Viking warrior. You are a Mikaelson. I don't care what anyone says. You're my sweet girl. Blood or not I love you the same way I did since the moment you open your eyes. The moment where I knew, I would die for you. Where I knew I would kill for you" she nodded, tears rolling down her cheek. "You'll always be my father. Blood or not. You're my father, until the end of my days" the vampire hunter hugged his daughter. Rebekah's plan didn't go as she wanted. It was better than she expected and that made her angrier.

(Not edited)