pecan goshi

I said hello to my mother and mama. then I went out of my house and walked into a village in sakura forest. the village is filled with amazing sights! It’s beautiful with the colorful flowers and green fields. it seems like no matter where you go, it will be the perfect place to grow up.
I ran around looking at all the different plants. Some are really pretty. Then some have leaves that look like they might explode if you touch them. I don’t know why, but something about them just makes me curious.
Suddenly I saw what looked like an older woman. she had pink hair and wore a yellow kimono with white flower patterns. Why doesn't she have purple orange hair? she must not be from here. "hello my name is maico yama! but you can call me maico!" I say. She turns towards me. her eyes were so blue I thought they could rival the ocean. "oh how wonderful it is to meet you maico" she says. "do you mind if I take a closer look at your plant?" she asks. I nod. She takes out a brush from somewhere inside her sleeve and walks over to the flower. "hm the flower looks like it's wilting." she heals it with her brush. her brush starts glowing. The plant starts to heal. "what magic did you use?" I ask. she smiles at me and replies "nothing special. just healing." she continues. Then she suddenly stops. she places her hand against the stem of the flower. "what was wrong?" I ask. "I think this is one of the last flowers alive," she says. I then the flower started growing back. She gave it a good shake and it seemed fine again. I didn't know how she did that, but it worked.
She looks at me. "you're welcome to come by and see what else there is to the village." she says smiling. "yes!" I run to my house. I put on my white kimono with blue straps. I bring my sister,pokai with me. I tell her about our new friend and we set off to see the village.
We get there and see that everyone is dressed nicely. I want to show off my clothes and get attention. We enter the village and walk to the tea shop to buy some food. While we wait, I notice a strange man sitting next to the window. He's wearing red and white clothing like everyone else. But his face, hair and clothes are black. His eyes...they aren't normal at all. I turn away because I'm a little creeped out. But pokai notices and points him out. I look at the man and gasp. He's a demon. "Maico..." pokai whispers. I shake my head and point him out to myself. "It doesn't matter...let's just eat first," I whisper back. My food came out fine, but i still felt weird eating. After we finished, I decide to go play outside. Pokai follows behind me as usual. most of the people here moved here.I ask my big sister pokai if I can play with the other children. I run into the Forest. "woah." I say. I see a cute rainbow bunny.  I grab its ears and try to pull them. The rabbit runs away from me but I continue running. "no fair! i was only going to play with it!" I yell. The bunny runs away. I follow it but it gets farther and farther away. I keep following. Finally the bunny falls asleep under a tree. "hehe" I pet it. it's eyes open. my eyes start to hurt. "ow" the bunny doesn't run away this time. it follows me.  I take it in my arms. "huh?". The bunny starts hopping. I stop walking and take it to our home. Once we get inside, I put it down gently. It hops around happily. I sit down and pet it. My head hurts a lot. I rub my forehead with my hands hoping to relieve the pain. I run to pokai to tell her about the bunny in my hands. " I don't think mother will let you keep it." pokai says. I look at the bunny. It looks so sad. "but, it won't leave me." I say. Pokai puts her hands behind her back. "why would you keep it?" She says. I don't understand her. I shrug my shoulders. "it looks lonely. let's take care of it together!" "just ask mother anyway I guess." pokai says after sighing. me and pokai and the bunny walk home. "mama!" "mama!" I say while opening the door. "hello maico." "Can I keep this bunny mama?" "I don't see why not?"