•Heavy x reader•

Came back from the hiatus, might be heading toward another one lol

I'm writing this the night before the first day of school because some scenario came to my mind at the worst moment :D

I'm happy to see that the community have grown a lot, happy to see that more fanfictions have seen the day.

(Y/n) (L/n)
Any gender (I'll put they/them)
skater
same age as Heavy
'Love/romance expert'

•••

"Stay still, it's gonna hurt a bit."

"Aww come on (Y/n)! The wound's not even hurting- OUCH OUCH!"

"Told you."

(Y/n) remove the stained cotton and stick a bandage on Heavy's wound. They put all the supplies back in the box and stand up.

"Good as new, I think? Now put on your knees pads so you won't get hurt again."

"You could have told me that earlier, I forgot to bring them."

"Well, I did tell you, but you still didn't bring them."

"Oh, well then I'll do without..?"

The (gender) looked down and sighs in defeat, they lowered to the ground again and took off their own knee pads before handing them to the boy.

"Here, since you're clumsier you'll need them more than me."

"You're such a saint! Thank you (Y/n)!!"

"Yeah yeah, now put them on and let's go back to whatever you were trying to show me."

The boy quickly put the item on himself and headed toward his 'best friend'.

***

"You call that something really cool??"

"Yeah! Are you implying that you can do better, huh?"

"Of course I can! And I'll show something that really is cooler!"

The minute after (Y/n) stood on their board, they found themselves on the ground. They struggled to stand up properly on both of their feet and had a terrible pain on their right ankle.

Heavy friendly mocked them before quickly helping (Y/n) out.

"That's the moment where I can try this thing they do in movies!"

"HEAVY! Stop!! This won't work you dumbass! Let's go to the hospital instead, it's safer."

"How are you gonna walk to the hospital?"

"You'll carry me, isn't it obvious? I don't think ambulances can drive to this area."

Heavy crouched down letting them be carried on his back.

On their way to the hospital, despite the pain, (Y/n) could joke around with him making the trip less boring, until a subject came to Heavy's mind.

"Say (Y/n)..."

"Hmn?"

"Can two friends date each other?"

"What-"

"I mean, relationships are boring, too much lovey-dovey stuff for me."

"Hmm... I guess love can come in all sort of form, there are friendly love, self-love, romantic love and much more."

"But what about relationships between best friends?"

"Relationships between two friends can totally work, I think it's like best friend stuff plus lovey-dovey stuff. Are you asking this because of the devil that is your brother?"

"Nope, I'm just asking an expert because Dee and those websites are explaining it with too complicated words."

"Then why?"

"Let's date, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) became quiet for a moment, while heavy was completely unaware of what he just said, the (h/c) couldn't form any clear sentence.

Dating Heavy? Of course they would! It was a thought that would come to them so often that it was their main thoughts. But his sentence caught them so off guard that they were speechless.

Heat formed on their face and made it red, face that was luckily a blind spot for Heavy. They stuttered inaudible words before softly hitting his back.

"Ow! Why are you hitting me now? If it's a no then you could just tell me instead!"

"Stupid dumbass...!"

"Stop moving around you're gonna fall!"

They stopped and hugged his back again, this time they put their head on his. Heavy did not say anything more and kept walking, wondering what he has said wrong.

(Y/n) put a kiss on his head and finally spoke up.

"You're asking me this as if we were going to get some ice cream."

"Is that why you hit me?"

"No..."

"I'm still waiting for an answer by the way!"

"Yes. Let's date, Heavy."

"Cool! So now I can call you my girlfriend/boyfriend/partner?"

"And I can call you my boyfriend."

"Love you too."

•••

Ending was a bit rushed since I didn't really knew how to end that, I hope you liked it!!