chapter 1

Michael pov :

Self Narrative: It's been sixteen years since I have been reborn in MLB as Chloe but my full name was Michael Chloe Bourgeois and yes I am a boy. My life now isn't that bad I have a good dad who helped me start my own company in fashion I have a brand Named CROSS that is popular with the younger generation. My mom isn't the best she has neglected me since the day I was born. I met my best friend Sabrina she's a nice and kind friend. And yes, I meet Adrian Agreste as well we used to be playmates in our childhood. Right now I was facing my greatest problem at school the same school where Chloe meets Marinette.

Teacher: Okay class welcome to your first day of school I would like everyone to introduce themselves~ The boy with blonde hair and blue eyes can you please go first?

Michael: Hello, I... am Michael Chloe Bourgeois! Nice to meet you all you all can just call me Michael!!! [ sits down and puts his head down]

Teacher: Alright next student.

Sabrina: You okay?

Michael: Yeah just a little embarrassed...

Sabrina: That's all right everyone gets shy sometimes.
[ smiles ]

Michael: Sabrina you are an angel!

Sabrina: Thanks I guess...

Narrator: They both giggle softly.

Self Narrative: Two weeks passed I had no interactions with Marinette but today was the day Adrian comes to this school.

No one's pov :

Sabrina: Let's go see a movie after school!

Michael: Okay but which one?

Sabrina: Maybe a scary one!

Michael: In your place or mine?

Sabrina: What you choose is fine.

Michael: Come on Sabrina it was your idea you choose ~

Sabrina: Okay how about my place at 5?

Michael: Sounds good for me I'll take some snacks over.

Sabrina: Okay Doki ~

Michael: [ laughs ] yes captain!

Sabrina: See you at that time sailor!

Narrator: they both laugh.

Adrian: Michael!

Narrator: Adrian runs towards them.

Michael: Good morning Adrian did they let you walk to school today?

Adrian: Not exactly I sneaked away and walked here.

Michael: Oh okay! I hope we get the same classes.

Adrian: Same here.

Michael pov:

Self Narrative: Just like Cannon we got in the same class. Adrian was sitting next to Nino as in the original series and started getting along. I looked at the clumsy girl direction she was daydreaming about already.

Sabrina: Hey look at this!

Self Narrative: We both see a weird butterfly passing by And I knew already why.

Speaker: Can Michael Chloe Bourgeois please go to the stadium and help pick up the sports supplies?

Michael:...

Self Narrative: I excused myself and walked to the stadium.

Coach:Thank you for coming you were the only person I knew who would help me out since no other students wanted to help.