32

"how are you making out DURING PONYO?" jeongin yelled as everyone watched minho and jisung.

"just ignore the movie." minho shrugged, reconnecting their lips.

"these mother fuckers." felix shook his head.

"in my defense, it's my apartment." minho broke away from the kiss to speak once again.

"i'm going to rip my eyeballs out." seungmin shook his head.

"okay, let's wait til they leave." jisung chuckled as he placed a hand on minhos chest.

"okay." minho frowned, rolling his eyes at the rest of their friends.

"please just watch the movie." chan sighed.

"it's always those two." jeongin shook his head.

🦋

"can we sleepover? cool, thanks." felix spoke up.

"yeah sure, make yourselves at home." minho groaned.

"you fucking bitches." jisung whined.

"haha no dick for you." felix stuck his tongue out.

"i'm not having sex with him while he's injured." jisung shook his head.

"haha no dick for you." felix turned to minho, sticking his tongue out.

"go off i guess." minho shrugged.

the three were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"who the fuck?" minho got up, looking through the peephole. "mom, dad?" he asked as he opened the door.

"hi baby! we just wanted to come check on you. we brought food!" jiwoo said as minho opened the door to let them in.

"how are you feeling?" seungyoon asked.

"i'm fine, i just have a tiny headache." minho shrugged.

"min why didn't you tell me?" jisung jumped up, going to the bathroom.

"i was trying to tough it out." he shrugged.

"here, take some ibuprofen." jisung said as he walked into the kitchen, getting a cup of water.

"thank you my love." minho chuckled.

"what's funny?" jisung pouted.

"you're acting like a mother right now." minho smiled.

"my future grand babies are so lucky!" jiwoo smiled widely.

"aw, i bet ji can't wait for minho to get better so they can make them!" felix teased.

"FELIX THAT IS MY MOTHER." minho yelled, staring at the boy wide-eyed.

"no worries, i love him!" she laughed.

"good thing your friends are here, your mom made way too much food for just you and jisung." seungyoon smiled.

"let's eat!" felix smiled.

"manners, babe." changbin laughed.

"did you hear what he just said to jiwoo? he doesn't know manners." jisung playfully rolled his eyes.

"no worries, let's all eat!" jiwoo smiled.

"hope you guys are hungry." seungyoon said as he placed the four bundles on the table.

"it's nice to see all you boys again." jiwoo smiled as everyone got up.

"it's nice to see you too." chan smiled.

"you guys are watching ponyo?" jiwoo asked as she looked at the tv.

"we were, your son was sucking jisungs face off." felix rolled his eyes.

"they're dumb and in love." jiwoo shrugged.

"yeah, leave us alone." jisung stuck his tongue out.

"i really am happy for them though. i love them together. minho could not have found a more perfect son in law for me." jiwoo smiled.

"jeez mom let us finish college first." minho laughed.

"why should you have to? get married when you want." jiwoo said, sounding like she was lecturing him.

"it'll just be a lot of stress for us both. either way we'll still be together so it doesn't matter right now." minho shrugged.

"oh my god take me out to dinner first." jisung said playfully as he blushed.

"i'll remember you said that." minho nodded.

"he probably won't." felix laughed.

"thanks lix i feel attacked." jisung playfully rolled his eyes.

"that's what i'm here for." felix blew him a kiss.

"keep your kisses away from him." minho said as he waved the air in front of jisungs face.

"you're so dramatic." jisung laughed.

"he's coming for my title!" hyunjin said as he stood up, placing a hand over his heart and dramatically dropping to the ground.

everyone burst out into laughter as he quickly stood up, taking a bow.

"i've reclaimed it, thank you. i'll be here for the rest of your lives." he said as he repeatedly bowed.

"what a cutie." jiwoo shook her head.

"why don't you all sleep at our house tonight? there's more space." seungyoon suggested.

"we'd love to!" felix smiled.

"i'll notify the drivers to come pick you guys up." jiwoo smiled.

"oh my god." minho groaned.

a/n: hello my loves! how are you? i had a really great day today.