In Contract with You

This is work of fiction.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales, is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

All right reserved. rarewrite. 2024.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING!!

Please be advised that this story contains TRIGGER WARNINGS, sensitive content, mature themes, and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences or that may be upsetting for some readers.

Read at your own risk.

Enjoy reading:)

***

finally found him.

I finally met him.

I wasn't even surprised with their same look anymore because I knew they're totally different people.

They really are.

At first, It wasn't in my plan to go near him. My plan was to watch him from afar.

But things got worse as days went by and everyday I woke up just to regret and cry. I found living as the hardest thing in the world and before I could even break, I immediately decided.

I found another new way to start and I believe only in one way.

That's when I'll have my own baby.

And there's only one person I can think about and that is Rhyne De Vera. The popular, hot, gorgeous man in the States.

But there is a dark secret beyond his admirable identity and good recognition on screen...

That is being a bad boy. A perfect playboy.

So I planned everything immediately.

He will agree to my proposal and I will make sure of that!