New Detective

The whole squad sat waiting for that morning's briefing to begin.
Holt walked into the room with exciting information.
"Good morning squad. I do not have any new cases to assign so you are to work on the ones you already have. We...." Just as Holt was about to continue, Jake interrupted. "Then what's that you are holding?" He asked hoping it was a new case.
"Yes I was about to address this envelope but then you interrupted. We have a brand new detective joining our precinct. She was just promoted from uniformed officer to detective. No I do not know what her name is and yes I do know which precinct she is coming from." Holt said

"Which precinct is she from." Terry asked as the rest squad nodded their heads in agreement.

"The seven four." Holt said as everyone groaned in disgust. "It is clear that you all do not like the Seven Four but regardless, we are going to make this new detective feel welcome and at home. Dismissed." Holt said as he walked out of the briefing room.

The rest of the day, the squad all wondered what this new detective will be like. Even Captain Holt.
Unfortunately our scary, badass  and curly haired detective was less than pleased that a new person would be coming in. Rosa hated meeting new people. She didn't want to go through the process of learning their name and everything about them and vice versa. She liked the way the squad was.
Little did she know that she may actually like or even love this new detective.

A/N: This isn't really the first chapter I just wanna know if y'all like it. If so please continue.