Ron Stoppable

Ron stoppable A.K.A. Kim's boyfriend and Monkey kung fu master (Kim Possible)

Ron is Kim's sidekick along with his pet Rufus, making them the perfect team for Kim. Ron has been with Kim ever since they were kids and will always help her on missions. People may think Ron wasn't the perfect fighter, but when it comes to serious missions, he will always be at Kim's side. Even though Ron was Kim's best friend, but deep down he has some feelings for her and wants to be more then just crime fighting partners. Ron will help Kim fight off against Dr. Drakken and Shego, including standing a chance on the Lorwardia invasion. He was also trained in Monkey fighting style arts and is very clever at making big comebacks. So I'm thinking that we know that Ron has an amazing ability after being zapped by the mystical monkey energy or chi making himself a master of Kung fu Monkey style. He showed so much potential and I think he deserve a final or ultimate form.

Ron may have unleash the monkey form for the first time to fight off against Lorwardia's most powerful warriors. But however, he can only be in that form when he is at his full total concentration since the form requires extreme focus and willpower within proving that he was a master of Monkey kung fu arts. He will need more training the next time the Lorwardia comes back to invade earth or any stronger foe that might be too powerful for even Kim to face. Ron of course will become a college student like Kim and will continue to being Kim's boyfriend and her crime fighting partner knowing they were very close together. Ron will need more training as he enter to his first stage of using mystical monkey powers forms and obtain even a bigger form that will even give Goku a challenge.

His new ultimate form: Supreme Mystical Monkey God awakening form

Origin: Ron becomes a college students and continues to fight alongside with Kim on fighting more evil like either the Lorwardia or the return of Dr. Drakken and Shego. So, he uses his powerful form once more against the Lorwardia, but this time it'll be different since the Lorwardia had manage to train and become more powerful then his form. Despite his training efforts of using his new form, Ron was considering that he will need to enter more of his power. But to do so, he will need to unlock the full power of the mystical monkey form and there he will transform. His hair will become golden and he will become like a half monkey and his eyes shining like blue flare and have a muscular body. He'll be so powerful, that he can give a Lorwardia a bigger challenge. Including releasing an aura and this time instead of blue, it's a orange aura which will make him more powerful then his super form. He will be able to use telekinesis, but also obtain another ability by using the heavenly powers of a God like SunWuKong. He can make clones of himself and can ride in the air using aerokinesis. He can summon pure energy of Chi which can easily break the Lorwardia's weapons and armor easily making himself a supreme master and a God of mystical monkey powers. With that much power, he is fully prepared to fight even tougher foes and will join alongside Kim's final form making them.. what should I say.. Unstoppable!